The Arrangement
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Happy

I think that everyone in the room was at a loss for an explanation for that fourth door bell ring. Who could it be? Out of the corner of my eye, I detected movement. It was Tina. She was scrambling to position her shirt to pull it on over her head. I cleared my throat. Tina looked at me. I just shook my head 'no'. Tina lowered her head in defeat and settled for holding the garment against her breasts with one arm. She remained sitting on the floor.

"Answer the door Brenda", I ordered.

Brenda had a very uncertain look on her face, but she did as she was told. When the door was open fully, there stood a young man wearing a similar polo shirt to Tina's.

"Can I help you?", I inquired to our newest visitor.

"I came to check on Tina. For safety, we deliver in teams of two. This delivery has taken enough time for me to make sure that she is okay", The young man replied.

"Fair enough", I began, "What's your name?"

"Kevin", he answered while he scanned all the bare flesh in the room. The last one he focused on was Tina. I guess it finally dawned on him that she was holding her shirt instead of wearing it. He stepped in and crouched down in front of her. Sandra closed the door behind him. "Are you alright?", he asked Tina. With her head still lowered, she ever so slightly nodded in the affirmative. Kevin's head then turned toward me. With some anxiety in his tone, he asked, "What's going on here?".

I grinned. I looked at Brenda and pointed to the recliner. "This one is all yours", I said softly.

Brenda rolled her eyes but dutifully took her position on the recliner. She then re-explained the circumstances of her visit and my terms. Then she described the pizza delivery. She kept glancing at me to check my facial expression for signs that she had made a mistake. I was stone faced because she got it right again.

Everyone in the room except Tina noticed where Kevin was staring during Brenda's speech. Brenda's wide open pussy was positively glistening. I took advantage of the situation.

"Brenda, go to the linen closet in the hallway and bring back a bath towel. Fold it and place it on the seat of the recliner before you sit back down", I firmly stated.

Brenda's face went crimson. I had basically just told a room full of people that her exposed and excited pussy was leaking onto my furniture. As she stood and moved towards the hallway, I grinned again.

I glanced quickly around the room while everyone watched Brenda's firm and muscular hip and thigh muscles alternately tense and relax as she went out of sight. My eye radar zoomed in on Tina. She was still looking down and her upper body was shaking. I cleared my throat again.

Tina looked up at me. Her face was a mess. Obviously many tears had already streaked down her cheeks. Her eyeliner was smeared on her lower eye lids.

"Why are you crying?", I asked with some concern. Tina's beautiful brown eyes filled with water. I was amazed she could see through it. But her face remained aimed towards mine.

"Do I still have to wait until I am at the car in order to put my shirt back on?" she pleaded.

I had a twinge of conscience. Not a big enough one to help her very much, but it was a twinge. "I'll give you an option", I began, "You can hand Kevin your shirt and he will stand where he is. You will then stand where you are and not talk. You will not move on your own. Kevin may not talk. He can reach out and move your arms to positions that he sees fit to slide your shirt on".

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.