The Arrangement  - Cover

The Arrangement

Copyright© 2012 by Happy

Chapter 2

"Wow, that was fast", I said. "Ladies, go answer the door please".

Two or three seconds passed and Sandra hadn't budged from the spot between my feet. My eye level was at her womanly hips. I noticed that on either side those hips were two clenched fists. One was still holding the money. I let my eyes scan upwards from there. Her bare breasts were jiggling ever so slightly and were partially covered by her long mane of sandy brown hair. She was trembling. Her eyes were glazed.

I leaned forward from my seat on the couch and took a gentle hold on her fists. "You are doing so well. You can do this. Reach deep and find some confidence", I encouraged. I let go of her hands.

Sandra stepped over one my feet and slowly walked towards the entrance door like a zombie. I looked over at Brenda. She had taken the leg nearest to me back off the arm of the recliner. But, Brenda was still sitting and her legs were crossed. There was a second ring of the door bell.

With a stern look on my face, I growled to Brenda, "Sandra is new to this, so I'll cut her a break this time. You, however, know better. I'll deal with you later. Now GO!"

Brenda was looking straight at me when I said that. When I finished, her face turned as pale as the areas of her body that her bikini obviously covered. She sprang up and hurriedly pranced to the door. As I watched her, I thought, 'She is still hot. Her ass wiggles, but it doesn't wobble'.

I briefly turned to Jillian seated next to me. She had one arm covering both of her small breasts and the other hiding the soon-to-be-gone bush. Her girl parts below her fur weren't visible because her knees were slammed together. Her long medium brown hair had fallen in front of most of her cute face.

Apparently, at this moment, Jillian had no intention moving one of her hands to move the hair out her face. So, I softly moved the long locks on my side of her nose and tucked as much as I could behind her ear. Then I reached around did the same to the side away from me. Jillian whispered, "Thank you". I looked back towards the entrance door.

Brenda turned the knob. Sandra stood close by. As Brenda pulled open the door a man about my age appeared in the doorway. He had empty hands. No pizza. I grinned broadly.

"Hey Jim, come on in". Jim stepped in a few paces and stopped. Brenda quickly closed the door as Jim took a moment to take in everything he could see. Nobody moved.

"Um ... hello?", Jim questioned.

"I'm sorry", I began and gestured as I continued, "Jim, I'd like you to meet my ex-wife Brenda and her daughters Sandra and Jillian. Ladies, this is Jim, my friend and neighbor. He lives in the apartment directly across the hall from this one". Jim bowed slightly and made eye contact with each of them as I introduced them.

I went on to explain that the girls would be staying a while and briefly explained why.

Jim turned back to me and with hesitation asked, "Why are they..."

"Wearing their birthday suits?", I interrupted.

Jim nodded.

"Brenda, take your seat in the recliner and tell him please", I instructed. Brenda's jaw dropped. She knew what I meant by that. I pointed to the recliner and gave her a look. She walked quickly to it and sat. Slowly and haltingly, she hooked the leg closest to me over the arm of the chair, but her gaze was pointed straight down. I saw that using my peripheral vision because I was watching Jim's reaction. His eyes were wide as he examined Brenda's crotch from where he was standing.

"Tell him", I commanded.

"Jack told us that in order to stay, females must be nude in his apartment", Brenda reported, still looking down.

"Wrong answer", I immediately replied.

Brenda's head tipped up to reveal a look of surprise and confusion.

"What I said was all females were not allowed to wear clothes while they were here. There's a difference. Right now we are all in my apartment, so right now that is here. There are a lot of other places we could be that could become 'here'", I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.