Tunnel of Love
Chapter 3: Mike's Sunday

Copyright© 2012 by Aruban

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Mike's Sunday - An envious friend pushes a beautiful wife towards infidelity, launching a once-happy couple on a dark, twisty ride. While they struggle to keep their marriage afloat, deep-seated insecurities, vanities, and traumas strike from every corner and crevice. Along the way, they gain unexpected emotional and sexual insights; but a sudden plunge casts them adrift, separately, towards nightmares, temptation, and domination. The tunnel becomes a crucible, which will either reforge or destroy them.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   BiSexual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Waking up after his big Saturday night with Jennifer, Mike was looking forward to a relaxing Sunday. Watch football in the morning. Work out in the afternoon. Watch football at night.

"The usual." Perfect.

Not that Mike needed much more to be relaxed. He was pretty relaxed already, having come three times the previous night. That was something for a man who was getting older—and starting to feel it.

Glad to know I've still got it in me.

Jennifer was getting ready to pick up Mikey and go to the birthday parties. Often, Mike would go to birthday parties too and play with the kids. But that was usually on Saturdays, and today was a Sunday. Jennifer had really wanted him to take the day off, and he was ready for one.

He cracked his eyes open and saw Jennifer, partially dressed, across the room. Seeing her in that state brought back vivid memories of the night before.


After he fingered her to an orgasm by the door, they staggered towards the stairs. He kicked off his shoes and stripped off his socks. She unbuckled his belt, pulled it out, and threw it down. He unbuttoned his shirt while she unzipped his pants. He stepped out of them just as he reached the bottom of the stairs. She pulled his shirt off and tossed it aside. He did the same with her shirt.

She tugged at his underpants, pulling them down. She grabbed his cock and stroked it while gently nibbling his shoulders and neck. Mike groaned.

He undid her skirt and pushed it down past her hips. Still jacking his cock, she stepped out of it and kicked it away. Then she raised his undershirt over his head, cast it aside, placed her hands on his chest ... and shoved.

She probably just meant to playfully direct him to get moving, but he lost his balance and fell backwards onto the stairs. He started to get up—but then had a better idea. He just settled in on the stairs.

Jennifer—naked now except for her high, black heels—smiled and lowered herself atop him. She kissed his lips, then licked and kissed her way down his chest. When she reached his crotch, she hesitated for a moment ... then looked straight into his eyes.

Bracing herself with her left hand, she wrapped her right thumb and forefinger around the base of his cock. She swayed seductively, drawing Mike's attention to her pendulous breasts and her arcing ass. Still looking straight into his eyes, she lowered her mouth until it was just above the head of his cock.

She stuck her tongue out, almost obscenely, and ran it up and down his shaft. When it was good and glistening, she took the shaft in her whole hand, as her tongue moved to the head. In swirls, she licked around it. Then, pumping and twisting her hand along the shaft, she took the head in her mouth and sucked. Hard.

Mike gasped. The pleasure was intense, all the more so because of the scene. They were on the stairs. She was below him, on her hands and knees—black heels jutting out at the end of her toned legs, fine ass swaying in the air, breasts hanging down.

Her head bobbed on his cock. Mike didn't last long.

When he started coming, Jennifer tried to suck it all in, but Mike's hips bucked so hard that his cock popped out of her mouth. His last shot sprayed the side of her face and hair, leaving a large drop on her ear. Jennifer also lost some of the cum in her mouth; it poured down her chin. Her hand, meanwhile, glistened with pre-cum and saliva.

Mike wished he had a camera. He couldn't remember ever seeing so much of his cum on Jennifer's face. Blowjobs were pretty rare to start with; swallowing was rarer still; and a mess of these proportions on her face—unheard of!

Seeing Jennifer in such a mess gave him an idea. He pulled her up onto the stairs, partway beyond him, until her pussy hovered above his mouth...


Mike felt lips on his face. Regular lips. Jennifer was kissing him good morning.

He took his time getting out of bed. He took his time washing his face. He took his time throwing some clothes on. Before he ever made it downstairs, Jennifer kissed him goodbye and left the house.


Mike was getting ready to watch the game when the telephone rang. He was tempted to let it go to voicemail. He wasn't expecting any calls.

Oh, what the heck.

Mike got to the den and picked up the phone just in time.

"Hello?"

"Oh, hi ... Mike, I presume?"

"Yes..."

"This is Susan. Susan Miller."

It took Mike a moment to process the name.

"Susan! Of course! Sorry, wow, it's been ... well, forever! How are you?"

"Pretty good! In fact, I'm crawling out from under my rock, and I was calling to talk to Jennifer about getting together with you guys soon!"

"Well, Jennifer's out with Mikey today, but I'll tell her you called. I'm sure she'll be thrilled!"

"Great! So, are things going OK for you guys?"

"Well ... getting better, all things considered. Say, even with the bad ... thing ... a few weeks ago, I'd like to thank you for getting Jennifer involved in the hospital."

There was a long pause.

"Um ... Mike ... I'm not sure what you're talking about."

"You know, volunteering..." Mike said, confused. "I mean, she was ... hmmm, I thought you were the one who roped her into it."

"Wasn't me! In fact, it's been a long time since I've even touched base with Jennifer. So what's this about a hospital, and some bad news? Nothing involving Mikey, I hope?"

"No ... um ... my mistake, I guess. I'll let her tell you about it when we get together."

"Okay. Hope to hear from you guys soon!"

"You bet. Thanks for calling. Take care."

Puzzled, Mike hung up the phone.

Would've sworn Jennifer said it was Susan. Oh well. Damn, now I have to make a note, or I'll forget to tell Jennifer she called. Should've let the machine take it.

Mike looked around, saw a pen, and grabbed it. Scanning more of the room, he noticed a mostly white envelope on top of some other papers. He scratched out a note on the envelope and was about to turn away when he remembered that he'd asked about the mail that morning. This stack, he thought, must be it.

Probably all just junk, but maybe that manufacturer's rebate check has finally arrived. It's been what, almost three months?

Mike flipped through the mail. There was no rebate check. He did, however, find a large envelope, hand-addressed to Jennifer. It was from the hospital.

Normally, Mike didn't read Jennifer's mail. But the envelope was open, so it wasn't like Jennifer hadn't seen it yet. Plus, after the call from Susan, he was curious about the hospital.

Mike pulled out the thank-you card and the drawings. He smiled. They were full of nice messages for Jennifer. The illustrations were a little crude, but cute. He recognized Jennifer in all of them.

In some of the illustrations, there was another person. Though drawn by different hands, it seemed to be the same person. Maybe it was the girlfriend—whoever it was—whom Jennifer had been meeting there? Except ... it kind of looked more like a man.

Oh well, I'll ask her about it later.

While Jennifer had been volunteering at the hospital, Mike had thought about making a donation to the ward in which she worked. He'd planned to offer it personally, while visiting Jennifer there, but he'd never gotten the chance. Seeing the card, Mike resolved to correct that.

I bet this card made Jennifer sad. Maybe I'll go there today, make a donation, and surprise Jennifer with the news when she gets home. And ... shoot, the game must be starting.

Mike put down the card, left his note about Susan's call by the phone, and went downstairs.

It wasn't long before the first commercial for an erectile dysfunction pill came on. There would be many more. Mike never understood how the networks could allow such advertising while kids were watching, especially after what happened at the Super Bowl a few years ago.

Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake had been performing during the halftime show. At the end of the performance, Timberlake ripped part of Jackson's shirt open, exposing her nipple on live TV. It caused a huge stir. A "wardrobe malfunction," the performers said. "Nipplegate," the press called the scandal.

Nipplegate ... hah! Mmmm, nipples...

While the commercials rolled, Mike thought again about the previous night.


Nipples ... she was rubbing his cum into her nipples! But before that:

After Jennifer had her orgasm on the stairs, Mike's rod was ready for another go. Allowing Jennifer a head start to the bedroom, Mike looked forward to a long, satisfying fuck. In their "married with children" life, they usually had to have sex quickly—and quietly. This night, however, they had all the time in the world, and they had the house to themselves. Mike was planning on rocking it.

Arriving in the bedroom, Mike drank in the sight of Jennifer lying on the bed, naked (but still wearing her heels!) with her legs spread. He wasted no time in joining her on the bed and entering her. He started with slow thrusts, savoring them until the urge to speed up was overwhelming.

After a while, Mike turned Jennifer on her stomach, lay flat on top of her, and fucked her from behind. He loved that position, too. Maybe it was the amazing feel of her thighs against his, her ass against his groin. Maybe it was the thought that he was ... fucking her ass?

Mike's cock was incredibly hard, but he reveled in a sense of control. Usually, he was so sex-starved that he had a short fuse. He would concentrate on anything but what he was feeling so that he would not blow too soon. This night, having come once already, he knew he would have staying power.

Mike turned Jennifer over so that she was lying face up once more. As he settled into her, he rode her high—his pubic bone grinding around her clit. To this point, Jennifer had been enjoying things passively; but as Mike pressed her button, she began to grind back.

Mike always loved it when Jennifer went from being fucked to fucking. On this occasion, the transition was amazingly fast and complete. Jennifer wrapped her arms and one leg around him, holding on tightly as they furiously fucked each other. She moaned with increasing urgency as the movement of her hips increased.

"Yeah, baby," Mike encouraged her, "come! Come hard!"

Grunting sharply, Jennifer did just that. Her body went rigid, then jerked and shifted. Mike felt like he was riding an earthquake.

As quickly as her orgasm had come on, it receded. She relaxed her hold on him as her body went limp. She shuddered and gasped with a small aftershock, then went silent and still.

Aroused by the sights and sounds of her climax, Mike was closer to his own. Gazing at her chest, he had an idea. He would do something he used to do fairly often but which had fallen to the bottom of the menu in recent years.

He would fuck his wife's breasts.

While pounding her pussy a few more times, Mike licked her breasts all over, getting the valley between them especially lubed. Then, pulling out of her, he brought his body forward and settled his cock between those magnificent, wet orbs. He grabbed her hands and brought them to her chest. Getting the message, Jennifer squeezed her tits together around his cock.

Mike was in heaven. His rod was sliding up and down between Jennifer's amazing breasts. Her nipples grazed his loins. The bottoms of her soft mounds kissed his thighs. As his orgasm began to well up, he pumped back and forth swiftly, all the time staring at those gorgeous tits.

Until, that is, lightning traveled up the length of his spine, forcing his eyes closed and blowing out his mind. His cum spurted out in ropes, leaving her with a so-called "pearl necklace." Opening his eyes, Mike admired it. He thought it matched the "earring" he'd given her on the stairs.

But as Mike's frenzy cooled, he began to feel self-conscious. He feared Jennifer might rebuke him for making such a mess—or spoil the moment by running to the bathroom to clean it up. However, when she opened her eyes, all he saw was love.

Then, to his utter amazement, she ran her fingers through his cum and spread it around on her breasts...


Mike smiled at the thoughts of the previous evening's debauchery; but oddly, those thoughts began to unsettle him. Jennifer seemed to be going through a sexual renaissance lately. Not that their sex life before was bad, but this was another level. He didn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but the lack of any apparent reason for the uptick puzzled him.

Mike had never conceptualized it, but inside him, there was a wall. A wall of love. The stones in the wall were strong, but what was even more essential—the mortar that held them together—was trust.

Behind the wall lurked demons. Barbarians. They had tribes: jealousy, suspicion, fear, insecurity. They'd harried him mercilessly as a teenager; less so in his college years; yet strongly again when he first started dating Jennifer. Happily, as their love grew, so grew the wall. Eventually, the barbarians were shut out.

Shut out. Forgotten. But not destroyed; no. In the wild, dark lands behind the wall, the barbarians lived on.

A successful software engineer, Mike was very intelligent—and so were his demons. Over the last many weeks, odd things had happened, and the barbarians had taken notice. The wall of love held them back, but they set up camp and waited.

Susan's call was like a battering ram. Finally, the wall was breached—a minor breach, but it was enough. As Mike watched the game, a raiding party stealthily crossed over into his secure, peaceful world.


The commercial break was about over. The telecast of the game was resuming. While the announcer set the scene for the next action, the camera panned across the home team's cheerleaders.

Is this why girls don't watch football? They hate the cheerleaders?

Mike suddenly felt uneasy.

Girls ... maybe it wasn't Susan, but I'm sure Jennifer said it was one of the girls she was meeting at the hospital. But if it wasn't Susan ... really, who else could it be? She's never mentioned anyone else, and no one that I've run into has said anything.

At noon, Mike made himself a sandwich. As the game was winding down, another commercial for erectile dysfunction drugs came on. This one had a man and a woman resting in bathtubs in a field, holding hands.

How are you supposed to have sex like that? They should have them getting into a shower, heh heh...

Man, I can't believe, after all these years, I finally just went for it and licked her ... there. And she let me—for a second, anyway.

Thinking about the previous night led Mike to reflect again on the other liaisons they'd had over the last few weeks. The uneasiness returned. Inside him, the barbarians were raiding more boldly now, taunting him even.

An unsolicited blowjob, after you were asleep. Jennifer spending more time at the gym, getting into even better shape, and looking good while doing it. Volunteering at a hospital with a mysterious girlfriend. Perkier than ever. Frisky in bed, too.

Then, that crazy night she came home late. All the big changes over the following week. Fawning over you now. Last night...

Eventually the game ended, and it was time for Mike to go to the gym. He went upstairs to change into his exercise clothes. As he passed the den, something compelled him to stop and enter.

He walked slowly to the desk. He looked at the drawings again. Earlier, he hadn't been sure, but now...

The other person is a man ... definitely a man. A staff member? Another volunteer? No, Jennifer hadn't said anything about a male volunteer.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.