The Red Haired Waif  - Cover

The Red Haired Waif

Copyright© 2012 by Happy

Chapter 3

A few minutes after arriving home, an annoying buzz came from the panel by the entrance door of his apartment.

Anthony went to the intercom panel and pressed the 'talk' button to ask, "Who is it?", and then pressed the 'listen' button.

"It's Melody", the voice said through the speaker, "I'm looking for Rain".

His finger went back to the talk button, "She's here. I'll buzz you in. It's the first door on your right."

Anthony held his finger on the 'door' button until he could hear the squeak of the main entrance way opening in the hallway. When he let go, the buzzing sound ceased. He then walked to the couch and sat.

The man looked at Rain and said, "I think that your friend would be more comfortable if you answered the door".

There was a very light knock on the entrance of the studio. The red haired girl rose and went to open it. There stood a cute sandy brown haired woman that appeared to be the same age as Rain.

"Come in", She said to Melody.

The sandy brown haired woman stepped into room just past her friend and looked around.

The red haired girl closed and locked the door and stepped in front of her friend. She explained what happened to her car, belongings, and apartment. Then she told the story of what Anthony had done for her so far. Part way into the story, Rain reached out and started unbuttoning Melody's white blouse.

On the third button, The sandy brown haired woman gently put her hands over Rain's hands and begged, "Not in front of him. Please".

The red haired girl looked up from the buttons to meet Melody's eyes and firmly stated, "Most definitely in front of him. He has been very good to me. You are going to be his eye candy. I can either get you ready to be introduced to him or I can send some photos to various members of the media. It's your choice".

Melody dropped her hands to her sides. Rain finished opening the front of the blouse and slipped it off of her friend's shoulders. A tiny white padded bra came into view. The white blouse was carefully draped over the back of a nearby chair.

The red haired girl then turned back to her friend and put her hands on her hips. "Seriously?!", she asked, "You knew that you were going to visit me and yet you decided to wear a bra?".

Rain grabbed Melody's shoulders and spun her around 180 degrees so that her back was to the red haired girl and Anthony. The sandy brown haired woman let her bra be unhooked and removed without a struggle.

Melody then turned her head to the side as her friend walked away with her bra and dangled it over the trash bin.

"Please don't. I need that for a media photo-op with my father later today. I can't be photographed by those bright flash bulbs in a white blouse with nothing underneath. My dad would never speak to me again", the topless girl pleaded. She was being careful to keep her back to the man sitting on the couch.

The red haired girl hesitated as she held her friend's bra in the same precarious position.

"I have news about a job opening", Melody added hoping that would help her cause.

"I'm listening", Rain replied.

"It's a local business that ships products to customers based on website sales", the topless girl began, "My friend Kathryn is the receptionist there. She answers the phone and helps the Marketing department when not taking calls. She says that they need an office assistant".

"What would I have to do?", asked the woman holding her friend's bra.

"Filing, photocopying, monitoring the fax machine, serving refreshments during tel-conferences, and covering for Kathryn during her breaks, lunches, and days off. She says that today is the last day of interviews", Melody answered nervously as she glanced at her bra and then at the man.

Rain looked at Anthony for a sign of approval about the job. He nodded.

The topless girl continued, "There's more. Most companies have a dress code. This one has an 'undress code'. It's voluntary, but those that participate are financially compensated more than double the amount of those who don't. Kathryn told me that the first time someone enters, they are given a legal document to sign that gives only two choices. Either participate or be willing tolerate the policy. Those who will not sign either one are asked to leave immediately".

"What do they sell?", Anthony asked.

The topless girl did her best to look the man in the eyes without exposing her bare chest and answered, "About 60% of their products are medical needs. They sell everything from small packets of bandages to top-of-the-line hospital beds. The other 40% is mostly adult stuff".

"Is that all you know about it?", the man asked.

"Yes, but Kathryn can explain more. She promised that she would help as much as possible", Melody replied, "We should go soon so I can introduce you to her".

Rain stepped toward her friend while still holding the tiny white bra and crouched behind her. The red head reached up underneath Melody's skirt and pulled her panties down to her feet.

"Step out of them", she quietly instructed. When her friend's feet were clear Rain took possession of smallest white garment belonging to the topless girl.

The red head stood from her crouched position and silently walked away to the bathroom. In a moment, she reappeared with a hand towel, but without her friend's under garments. She took her sandy brown haired friend by the elbow and guided her to the couch in front of the man.

"I'd like you to meet Melody. Other than the contents of my car and what you've bought for me, she is all that I own. She is the most valuable thing that I possess", Rain stated.

Anthony had his first frontal view of Melody wearing just a short skirt and sandals. She was beautiful, but she had the chest of a slightly developed twelve year old. Rain leaned forward and draped the hand towel over Anthony's left thigh.

"This is so she doesn't soil your trousers", the red head told the man.

"Sit on him like you do for me", Rain insisted as she looked at her topless friend.

Melody took the last step forward and placed her bottom gently on the towel. She was careful not to sit on her skirt. The sandy brown haired girl pivoted so that the back sides of her knees rested on his right thigh. Then she put her right hand on the back of the couch behind his head.

"Good", Rain said as she took Melody's free hand and stuffed it up underneath the front of the topless girl's skirt.

The red haired girl looked at Anthony and said, "Get in position to support her upper body. In a short time, she is going to crumple. Please don't let her fall".

He nodded as he hooked his left arm around Melody's back and gently took hold of her bare rib cage.

Rain warned the man, "Don't be deceived by the size of my friend's chest. She is extremely sensitive there", as the red head took Anthony's free hand at the wrist and guided it to the topless girl's left breast, "She loves to have her chest massaged. Move your hand in a soft circular manner over each nipple. Be sure to massage both equally. She will do the rest. Just be ready to catch her".

"I've got her", the man said with a tone of assurance.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.