The Confessions of a Vengeful Teenager - Cover

The Confessions of a Vengeful Teenager

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Ezra hates his family and in his quest to hurt people, the arrogant teenager takes the virginity of his only friend.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Violence  

Jenny passed him a glass of orange juice on the lounger by the side of the private pool.

"So where is your cousin?" Ezra asked as he stretched out and took the juice, putting it on the table between them.

"London," she replied immediately. "I think it is West Ham they are playing."

Ezra smiled. "So he just lets you have a run of the house while he is away?"

"Yeah. Well, just the pool and the tennis courts." Ezra surveyed the surroundings.

"Does he have a bike?"

Jenny shook her head. "Not allowed. They might have an accident."

Ezra hummed. "I've always wanted a bike. A Harley Davidson. If I could afford all this, there would be at least one in my garage."

Jenny laughed and stretched her arms out, throwing her wrists to the side, and knocking over the orange juice, onto Ezra.

"Ah shit," he shouted and leapt from the lounger.

"Sorry," Jenny replied and rushed inside for a towel. The sticky drink managed to avoid everything except Ezra's white tracksuit trousers and she mopped it up from the table and turned to her new friend.

"I'll need to wash them. There is a machine in there."

"I can't," Ezra muttered sheepishly.

Jenny huffed. "They'll stain and they'll be uncomfortable all day. I'll see more of you when we go for a swim than in your boxers."

Ezra shifted uncomfortably. "I can't. I am not wearing any."

Jenny opened her mouth and then closed it again. "You didn't put any underwear on?"

Ezra nodded slowly. "Yeah, I tend not to wear any. Well certainly not with tracksuits."

Jenny grinned and shook her head. "Well just put your swimming shorts on then."

Ezra bit his lip. "I lost them in the move," he admitted. "I didn't bring any. I was just going to watch you."

Jenny sighed and cocked her head. "Well I need to stick those trousers in for a quick wash, so you'll have to be bottomless for a couple of hours."

Ezra stared at his friend and grinned. "Only if you are too."

"Pardon?" Jenny asked.

"Well you threw the orange juice over me. Only fair you are too."

A smile crept over Jenny's face. "OK. But you have to skinny dip with me later." Ezra smiled and nodded. "Oh go on then," she agreed and quickly threw off her clothes before jumping into the water. "Come on," she encouraged and Ezra did the same, admiring the big-chested thin girl as she dived into the water.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.