The Confessions of a Vengeful Teenager - Cover

The Confessions of a Vengeful Teenager

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ezra hates his family and in his quest to hurt people, the arrogant teenager takes the virginity of his only friend.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Violence  

Dear Lydia,

I hope this reaches you OK. I have settled into my new home. Bolton is nothing like Chester or even our little village, it is massive. There is always something happening.

I was thinking about you the other day. I realised that out of everyone in Chester, you were the only person I ever liked. There is a nice girl next door, and a fellow football fan over the road. I started college, and everyone just seems so friendly although there are a few muppets.

Leaving Chester was the best thing I could have done, my new family are awesome. Katie and Lily, the two girls, are nice and have had me helping them with their homework. I never did it with Maria, I could never be bothered but they have had me do everything.

I thought about ringing my old home but realised I didn't know what to say. Dad wanted me to ring when I got here to say that I had arrived safely but I didn't want to, so I think he did instead.

You must come and visit some time. I would come to Chester but if I meet a few people it could get a bit messy.

Lots of love, I do miss you.

Ezra

P.S. Been here two weeks and not been arrested once!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.