Let Me Count the Ways - Cover

Let Me Count the Ways

by mcguy101

Copyright© 2012 by mcguy101

Romantic Sex Story: Every year on their anniversary, Chuck and Darla find a way to celebrate the day in the most romantic way possible: With poetry and hypnosis.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Hypnosis   Humor   .

For Wiseguy and Dani Fantom and Jukebox and Lady Ru'etha (And all other EMC couples whereever you may be)

"So, did your anniversary dinner meet your expectations?" grinned Chuck.

"It was a hell of a lot better than our first date," smirked Darla.

"Come on, Hon, the McRib is the epitome of fine dining,"

"Well, I guess there is a difference between being a struggling law student and junior partner at a prestigious law firm." she laughed.

"I was much more charming then."

"I think your bank balance says differently," she cracked.

"I always knew you were a grasping wench. Just in it for the money, huh?"

"No, I was just grasping for your huge cock," she laughed, as she grasped his member through his slacks.

"What about my witty personality?"

"A huge cock maketh a witty man."

"So, I suppose that makes me Oscar Wilde?"

"Wasn't he gay?"

"OK, bad choice. How about Oscar Madison?"

"He was a slob. How about Charles William Borroughs, my well hung husband?"

"I like the sound of that," laughed Chuck.

"What about me?"

"You, my dear, are the fair Helen of Troy. Thou angelic face didst launch a thousand ships; your form hath brought many a man to his knees..."

"OK, you poetic bastard, you know how hot it makes me when you talk like that."

"Speaking of which, it's 'poetry time'."

"Oh no! You're not going to read poetry to me again!" complained Darla."

"I thought it makes you hot."

"It does, but I'm already primed."

"But, honey, it's our anniversary! I always pick a poem to read you on our anniversary,"

"Chuck, I'm telling you that you don't have to be Lord Byron to get into my pants."

"I know, but I need to be Robert Browning and you need to be Elizabeth Barrett Browning."

"What?" asked Darla.

"'How do I love thee?'" started Chuck, as he removed his shoes and socks. Darla's eyes glassed over, before SHE started to recite the poem.

"'How do I love thee? Let me count the ways'" she started, as she removed her high heeled shoes.

"One," said Chuck as he removed his jacket.

"'I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight for the ends of Being and ideal Grace.'" she continued, as she unzipped her black cocktail dress.

"Two," he said as he began to unbutton his dress shirt, as his enthralled wife continued.

"'I love thee to the level of everyday's most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.'" She nudged her dress over her shoulders and it fell to the ground around her ankles and she stepped over it.

"Three." He removed his shirt.

"'I love thee freely, as men strive for Right; I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.'" She pulled her slip over her head.

"Four." He ripped his undershirt over his head.

"'I love thee with a passion put to use in my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.'" She ruined her pantyhose, as she did every year at this time.

"Five." He removed his belt, unzipped his pants and they fell to the floor.

"'I love thee with a love I seemed to lose with my lost saints.'" Her breasts spilled out of her unclasped bra, as her hands were tugging down her panties. Her arousal filled the room, fueling his desire.

"Six," he said, as he stepped out of his underpants. He looked into her eyes and saw that life had returned to them, yet her trance was still deep. He picked up her small, but shapely frame and lay back on the bed. Then he helped her to impale herself on his rock hard member, as she finished her poem.

"I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life! -- and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death," she ended with an intensity in her eyes, that always took his breath away. She locked her eyes onto his and began to ride him.

Even after eight years of marriage, they never tired of their little hypnotic game. Chuck was a talented amateur hypnotist and Darla had been his favorite subject. They even met at one of his small campus shows, while she was an undergraduate and he was a 2L at City College. As a struggling law student, his hobby earned him a little extra money to help with expenses.

Chuck had discovered Darla's hidden submissive streak, when she challenged him to hypnotize her on their first date. Needless to say, he was successful. When she discovered that he knew her deepest secret, she had pulled away, until he was finally able to convince her that he could help her safely explore her submissive side. He had fallen head over heels for the beautiful, spunky brunette from the moment they met. Her love for him came gradually, but naturally deepened as she opened her heart and soul to him. Soon their hearts became entwined and they were married after she graduated. He had implanted this trigger on their wedding night and they became the "Browning's" every year at this time.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.