On the Radio - Cover

On the Radio

by Richard the Third

 

Romantic Story: I worked in radio for a month back in 1978. I finally get to use some knowledge from that month for one of my stories - About a brother who almost doesn't figure it out in time!

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   .

It was at the top of the hour, and the AP news started — I had six minutes to decide whom I'd talk to first when we came back on the air.

"This is Richard King, your late night host of the Anything Goes Radio Network, just a reminder ... Only first names please! Hello, Boston — You're on the radio!"

"Hey Richard, I love your show — people calling in and talking about their greatest sexual desires — I'm 'Kevin.'"

"Kevin — you've called before, haven't you?" I asked.

"Yes, good memory, Rich — this time I want to talk about my Mom?"

"Go ahead, K!"

"Well, I'm 22 — she's 45, but she still looks only about 30 years old. She's got a great big rack — nice butt, too. What happened between us was amazing; she caught me masturbating while I was up watching some late night porn on the Playboy Channel."

"She walked in from being out on a date — my Dad died five years ago — she was a little drunk, but she got pissed that I was probably going to stain the carpet underneath where I was naked on the carpet."

"She dropped to her knees saying, 'Go ahead and finish up' — and she actually put her mouth on the business end of my dick. I ramped up again and filled that beautiful mouth of hers with a load of my juice. She swallowed, licked her lips, then swallowed again."

"I got up and we went to her her room and fucked all night," Kevin said.

"Well, Kevin — that's a great story — We be right back after these messages."

I knew that most of the stories these people called in with were embellished, if not out and out lies, but imagination rules the day. My two hours on the radio are from 1am to 3am Pacific Time. I have a very carefully worded disclaimer that says that this show is not for anyone under 18 years old.

Kevin's story hit close to home — I've had a crush on both my sister and my Mom, forever. The two and a half minutes was over, my bumper music was playing and I turned on my mike.

"This is Richard King on the Anything Goes Radio Network, you're on the air?"

"Hi Richard," came a lively female voice.

"Hello caller, what's your name?"

"I'm awfully nervous," she said.

"That's OK, its just you and me — along with about a million of our best friends, what's your name honey?"

"Call me 'honey, ' I like that!"

"Where are you calling from, Honey?"

"Southern Utah," she answered, her voice leveling out.

"Sure thing, what's your story?"

"Well, I'm only just 18 years old — but I have an older brother, he's 24 years old. I think I'm in love with him. Every time he visits me, I just get all excited. I usually get wet and stay that way. All he has to do is flash that smile at me. We hug and I feel his hardness up against me. Sometimes, I just want to strip myself naked and let him 'have his way with me. Do you think I should, Richard?"

This is why I love this show — very seldom young women call, so this is a treat. I'm already getting hard.

"Well, Honey — I can't tell you what to do, follow your instincts! This is Richard King, on the AGR Network," I said.

Normally, on this kind of talk radio station the Host, yours truly, only has to turn his mike on and off. There's a call screener who also keeps track of the clock so you can segue into and out of commercials. I'm a one-man operation, due to the sexual nature of my show.

This was my idea, I made a tape, with my best friend, sister and Mom asking a question about sex — it took Mom about a dozen takes — she was giggling so hard. I did a Dr. Ruth type answer to each of the questions, and an area radio station had a late evening slot available. I get great ratings, especially when I let the caller talk about their fetish or desires.

My best friend listens all of the time, I hope that Mom doesn't listen, but how can I stop her? That last caller sounded a bit like my sister, Stella. Hmmmm — Nah!

"It's 24 minutes after the hour, you're listening to Richard King on the Anything Goes Radio Network..."

Ninety-six minutes later, I was off the air — another successful show. This has been going for almost six months now; we've gotten an Arbitron rating, and was beating everything else on against it in the local area. I started getting paid some nice bucks nowadays. I don't have much of a personal life, but I do have a bachelor pad I get back to each morning and sleep in to my hearts content.

I rolled out of bed most days at noon or later. By the way, my name really is Richard King — I probably should've made something up, considering the nature of my show. I'm brown-haired, 6-2 and 24 years old. I went to college and got a degree in Radio Telecommunications. I immediately started working at a local radio station, doing a lot of the technical stuff, duping song and commercial carts. I better explain that.

Not all radio stations have the latest and greatest technology. For many years, many stations used 'Carts, ' short for cartridges — they only held four to six minutes of tape inside. Over 95 percent of all songs are only four and a half minutes long, or shorter.

Commercials are also on these carts, copied three to four times with a tone built in at the beginning and the end. A station Cart player typically had a six to ten cart slot player. You simply slid them in, in the order you wanted things played. Because of the special tones on the front and back, a music playing station could play up to ten straight songs, with the end of one toned to start the the beginning of the next one and nobody needed to be in the booth at the time.

This system was how DJ's could keep from getting a kidney infection from never having the time to go pee. In my beginning days working in radio, I was given a list of songs to play. We had two side-by-side six-cart players. I had to find the music in a room full of songs on cart — set up the next six songs with the tones setting them off automatically.

There was a knock on my door — a loud knock!

I got up, scratched my nuts until I was about to open the door, then I did.

"Hey handsome?" Stella said bouncing through the door. "Did I wake you up?"

"Hey sis, what's going on?" I said plopping on my sofa.

"I heard your show last night?" she said.

"Really, I wouldn't have thought you could stay up that late without falling asleep," I said.

Growing up together, she would often climb into my lap when I stayed up to watch movies, I'm 24 and she's 18 — she liked being able to watch the grown up movies with me, Mom and Dad wouldn't normally let her watch anything alone.

She heard her first curse word watching movies, she saw her first open mouthed kiss watching movies and she also saw some simulated sex scenes watching movies.

"Yeah, that guy who called about him and his mother — do you believe that stuff?" she asked, plopping down beside me.

"No, it's usually all in their head, what they'd like to do - but overly fantasized. They all sound like something from Penthouse Forum," I said.

"Penthouse Forum, what's that?" she asked turning to me and moving a lock of my hair from in front of my eyes. "You have pretty eyes, Rich."

"You've heard of Penthouse magazine?"

"Yeah, I've never seen one though."

I got up and went to a cabinet behind me and grabbed the top one. I handed it to her.

"Wow, these girls are so beautiful Rich," she said opening it up and turning pages.

I saw her face go pink, I leaned and saw a girl, similar looking to her holding her pussy open with her fingers.

"Yeah, that's a great picture, isn't it?" I said.

"I guess so, why do they have girls do things like that?" she asked turning the pages again.

"It's what the horn dogs who buy the magazine expect, that issue was from 1999, when they still had full penetration pictures — I stopped buying them after that."

"Full penetration — like making love?" she asked quietly.

"No — there were fuck photos, plain and simple. Let me take a shower and change, I'll take you to breakfast..."

"It's practically 1pm Rich..."

"Then I'll take you to lunch — gimme 15 minutes?"

I came out awake and dressed; she was still looking at the magazine, slowwwwly turning the pages.

"Did you ever find the Forum?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're right — they all sound like made up stories. Even the ones allegedly written by women. Who would believe that a sister's hung up on her brother, or a son lusts for his mother — that's just sick!"

"You did say, that you listened to my show — you think all of those callers were just fantasizing?" I asked.

"Probably," she said, "Help me up!"

I put out my hands to help her out of my squishy soft sofa. She gave me a kiss on the cheek, and then we went out to lunch together.

She might be a lot younger than me, but she is kinda cute. This is the summer before she starts college, so we often find one another and do stuff, like lunch, shopping — even movies.

She wanted to eat at the Mall, so she could shop a little. Our mall had an 'inside and intimate' Burger King, so we ate there — it was my treat. We finished and after I threw away our trash, she grabbed my hand and we walked slowly through the mall, stopping at a place called 'Forever 21, ' a shop for ladies of all shapes and sizes. There's a Victoria's Secret on the other side of the Mall, but she seemed to like this place.

She took me inside and kept asking, "Would this look good on me?" over and over.

I always came back with, "You look good, no matter what you wear Sis!"

She tried on a couple of camisoles, giving me a bit of a fashion show. Each one she tried on was sheerer and sheerer. You could see her brassiere. I thought she should try a faux leather bustier, so I told her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.