Doctor Office Whore - Cover

Doctor Office Whore

Copyright© 2012 by Pieeater

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Married woman starts her new life as office whore. Later, her husband becomes involved.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Spitting   Doctor/Nurse   Transformation  

The Next morning, Jennifer woke up at the sound of her alarm. She lay there groggily, and the events of the day before started flooding back into her mind. She was suddenly filled with a sense of dread. She had never had the amount of sex in one day as she did yesterday, not to mention the fact that she had been blackmailed by her boss and forced to do things that she never thought she would do. To follow that up, she had sex with her husband afterwards, and got off with him licking her cum-filled pussy.

As she got ready for work, all she could think was What am I going to do?

She stood at her closet, trying to decide on her clothing options, she remembered Brenda's orders of her work attire. I'm not doing this, no more. She thought to herself. I'll fight this, and win. She thought determinedly. As she pulled out a conservative pant suit, her phone buzzed, notifying her of an email. She picked up it and her breath caught as she saw the subject: 'In case you forgot', and it was from Brenda. With nervous fingers she opened the email. It read:

"Bitch, in case you decide to try to stand up to me, here is a friendly reminder. Attached to this email are pictures of you stealing money from us. There are also pictures of you starting your extra services with us yesterday. If you decide to defy me, try to fight this, or quit your position, I will immediately take the evidence to the police, and I will post every picture and video on every amateur porn website I can find. Undoubtedly your friends and family will see them as well; I will make sure of it. See you at work, whore.

P.S. Don't forget about your new work attire.

Mistress Brenda"

Jennifer read reread the email again. Her heart was racing. She couldn't believe this; it was like Brenda had been reading her mind. She slowly scrolled down and first saw multiple pictures of her pocketing money or putting money her purse. She hadn't realized how many times she had really done it until she saw the photos. Then she got to the events of yesterday. There were very clear pictures of her as she was fucked from every angle. She was on her knees sucking cock, on her hands and knees getting fucked doggy-style, and then several of her face plastered with cum. Not one of her facial expressions looked like she was being forced to do any of it; it looked like she was enjoying herself.

Jennifer completely froze, looking at the photos. She was stuck, and she knew it. There was no way that she was getting out of this, at least not anytime soon. She slowly set her phone down and looked back at her closet, now looking for the sluttiest outfit she could find. After choosing a light blue loose sundress she put it on, with no bra or panties on. Then she looked at herself in the mirror and even though she felt undressed already, saw that the top of the dress had two buttons on it. She grabbed a pair of scissors off of her dresser and snipped them off, watching her cleavage expand as the top of the dress opened. She bent over and looked up in the mirror and saw that she could completely see her breasts, tits and all. She almost cried as she realized what kind of day this was going to be.

She pulled into the parking lot, and saw that as usual she was one of the first ones there. She walked in the front door and saw Sarah setting up her computer for the day. She glanced up at Jennifer and a small smile crept up on her face. She looked around and said "Good morning slut. Give me a quick flash of your pussy, I need a good start for the day."

Jennifer stopped in front of Sarah's desk and lifted her sundress while staring at the wall behind Sarah, showing her everything. She could feel her cheeks flush with the humiliation.

"MMM ... Good, I'll see you later" Sarah said.

Jennifer quickly fast-stepped to her record room and closed the door. She kept thinking I can do this, I can do this, trying to talk herself into it.

After an hour of working her desk phone rang. She answered and Karmen asked "Yes, is this the morale coordinator for the office?"

Jennifer paused at the odd question, and then said quietly "Yes, Karmen, I am."

"Good, I have a patient who needs to talk to someone about the fact that he was overcharged. Could you please meet him in exam room 5? I know that your special personnel skills are going to be needed."

"Yes, I'll be right there." Jennifer said in resignation. She knew what was coming. Exam room 5 was one of the designated play areas Brenda had told her about.

She walked down the hall, found the room, and quietly knocked before entering. When she walked in she found a man in late 50's, obviously a blue collar worker with his beer belly and work clothes, as well as a young man who Jennifer surmised was his son. They were already talking with Brenda, who looked at her with a very wolfish grin.

"Hello Jennifer! I was just telling Mr. Tollerman that you would be able to fix this problem for us. You see, he and his son were apparently charged for two visits, when they were only here once. I explained that the process of getting a refund is very difficult, and that we may be able to offer other services in order to make up for the charges. Don't you think we can work something out?" Brenda asked. She was obviously enjoying this, and had not stopped staring at Jennifer's bust line since she had walked in.

Jennifer faltered at first. "Umm ... yeah ... I guess so..."

"Good! So, why don't you go ahead and show these guys what you have to offer for the money they have already spent at our clinic." Brenda commanded.

Jennifer stared at her for a long moment, until slowly bringing her hands up to the straps of her sundress and pulling them off. She let the garment fall off in one motion, revealing her naked flesh and servitude in one fell swoop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.