Doctor Office Whore - Cover

Doctor Office Whore

Copyright© 2012 by Pieeater

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Married woman starts her new life as office whore. Later, her husband becomes involved.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Spitting   Doctor/Nurse   Transformation  

Jennifer was scared. Probably more scared than she had been in a long time. She glanced around to her co-workers and could swear that she saw more than one looking at her. It seemed like they had been doing that all morning in fact. She quickly put her head back down and tried to look busy. All she could see though was the note written on bright pink paper: "Come to my office at 11:30 – Brenda". The pink notes were kind of legendary in the clinic she worked at. According to her co-workers, the employees were usually fired. Jennifer couldn't understand this. She had been working for this company for over 2 years with an exemplary record, and even though she had just transferred into this location a couple of weeks ago, she couldn't possible see why she would be fired.

As hard as she tried she could not keep her mind on her tasks for that morning. All she could think about is how bad it would be if she was let go. Her husband, Aaron, had been out of work for nearly six months now. For two 29 year olds with two children, this was causing serious problems for them. As much as she loved him, she was frustrated and was starting to blame him for their financial problems. Now he was talking about going back to school to finish his Bachelor's degree. How were they going to pay for that?! But, as she had been for the past 10 years, she was being as supportive as possible. However, if she lost her job, they would have no income at all, and because of the way payroll was run, she wouldn't even get unemployment benefits after only working at this clinic for 2 weeks.

Jennifer was so immersed in her own thoughts that she didn't even notice Dr. Crane standing behind her. She gave a startled jump when he cleared his throat. Looking around she noticed he was smiling in that nice, but slightly disconcerting way he did that made her feel slightly uncomfortable. She was pretty, had a few extra pounds on her after having 2 kids, but certainly wasn't fat. She tried to dress professionally, but was always modest. Her hair was always tidy; her 34C breasts were noticeable, but not seen as she always wore high collared blouses. She did wear tighter dress pants that required her to wear a thong so the panty lines wouldn't show, but that was as "sexy" as she would get. Nonetheless, Dr. Crane always made her feel like she was wearing only sexy lingerie, or nothing at all for that matter.

"So I understand you received a note from Brenda today." He said still smiling.

Jennifer cleared her throat and replied "Um ... Yeah. Not really sure what it's about though."

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about it. I have a very good feeling about you. I think you could be even better than Denise." He said, and then turned and walked out of the records room.

Jennifer wasn't sure what to make of that, but decided to take it as a good sign. Denise, the woman who Jennifer replaced in medical records, was highly talked about by all the staff, especially the doctors. When she had been hired, Brenda the clinic manager, had mentioned her by name and told Jennifer that she had some pretty big shoes to fill. After more than four years at this clinic, Denise had been able to secure a job as clinic manager at a different location, a big jump within the company.

After what seemed forever, 11:30 finally arrived. Jennifer tried to collect herself and then walked down the hall and knocked quietly on Brenda's door. She could swear that she could feel every eye in the clinic watching her, but determined that she was just nervous and paranoid.

"Come in." Came the pleasant voice from the other side of the door.

Jennifer walked in and smiled hesitantly at her boss. Brenda was in her late forties, thin, tanned, and with brown hair that was cut short above her shoulders. The difference between the two women was immediately noticeable though. While Jennifer liked to play down her feminine physique, Brenda liked to show it off. She was often wearing skirts that Jennifer considered too short, blouses that showed off her ample cleavage, and often times didn't seem to wear any bra or support at all. Today she was wearing a black skirt that was showing a lot of her legs and thighs, especially the way she was sitting with her legs crossed, and a white blouse with no bra on underneath. Jennifer could see the hard nipples outlined underneath perfectly.

"So, Jennifer, how have you been doing?" Brenda asked in a very concerned voice.

"Fine." Jennifer said, trying to show as much confidence as possible. "I like it here a lot. The people are great, and it's a lot closer to my home which is nice for saving on gas money."

"I'm sure. It must be difficult to provide for a family of four on just your income."

Jennifer caught her breath. She didn't remember telling Brenda about her home situation, or anyone at the clinic for that matter.

"Oh, don't worry, your secret is safe with me." Brenda half whispered conspiratorially. "I heard it from a little birdy that you were having some problems. In fact, that is why I have asked you here today."

"Really?" Replied Jennifer, a little fearfully.

"Oh yes. In fact, there is a new training video I would like you to watch with me. It shouldn't take too long for you to get the gist of it."

"Ok, no problem." Replied Jennifer.

Brenda picked up her remote and pointed it at the TV set in the wall across from her desk. Jennifer turned to watch. Suddenly on the screen popped up Jennifer!

What is this!? She thought to herself.

After a few moments of watching her do her job, Jennifer caught her breath. She knew what was coming. Sure enough, it showed her talking to a patient and taking payment from her. Then, as soon as the patients back was turned, Jennifer slipped the cash into her purse at her feet. Brenda paused the tape.

"Well, I think that's very enlightening, don't you?" Brenda asked sternly. "Needless to say, I've got plenty more examples of your theft."

Jennifer didn't know what to say. All she could see ahead of her was dismay and destruction. She'd be going to jail, Aaron would be left to take care of the kids by himself with no job. Her life was over.

"Now, as I can see by the look on your face, I have plenty of evidence to take to the police." Brenda stated matter-of-factly.

"Please," said Jennifer, the tears starting to come. "I only did it because I had to. And, I only overcharged the patients; took from them I mean. I never took anything that was owed the clinic."

"I suppose you think that makes it ok?!" Brenda asked incredously.

"Of course not, but I didn't have a choice. Please, if you take this to the police my life will be over." Jennifer said, practically begging now.

"Well," said Brenda. "there is another option."

"PLEASE! Anything!" Jennifer almost shouted out of relief.

"I will not take this to the police, with one stipulation. I would like you to take on the new job title of Morale Coordinator. Because you will be doing your current job, and that of Morale Coordinator, this will also mean a bump in pay along with your new duties. Agree?"

Jennifer was lost in a sea of emotions. This woman had the ability to send her to jail but wasn't. Not only that, she was actually offering her a raise.

"Yes!! Thank you so much!! I'll do anything!!" Jennifer finally said with a big smile on her face.

"Good. First thing, from now on you will answer me as yes ma'am, or mistress. Understand?"

Suddenly Jennifer saw a glimpse of light at the end of this dark tunnel of confusion. She saw where this was going, and didn't like it. She was slow to answer, but in a quiet voice said "Yes ... ma'am."

"Excellent. I'm going to ask you some questions now, and I want the absolute truth from each."

"Ok."

"What?"

"I mean yes, ma'am." Jennifer said quickly, a little surprised at the stern look Brenda was giving her.

"All right. How long have you and your husband been married?"

"Ten years next month ... mistress."

"And were you a virgin when you were married?"

Jennifer swallowed slowly, but answered. "Yes, my husband is the only person I've slept with."

"From now on, we don't use the phrases slept with or make love; you say fuck, understand?"

Jennifer's heart was racing. "Yes, ma'am."

"Excellent! I knew you were a quick learner. Now, tell me about your sex life."

"Umm ... I guess it's pretty normal. We ... fuck ... every other week or so." Jennifer said, so quiet that Brenda had to clear her throat to get her to talk louder.

"Twice a month?" Brenda said in a half laugh. "You think that's normal huh? Well, how do you do it?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.