That Night

by CurlySuzy

Copyright© 2012 by CurlySuzy

Erotica Sex Story: Will I have to tell my husband, or will I get away with it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   .

Please note, this is posted in a couple different places, I just realized it wasn't here!

I let out a long groan as my contraction ended. My husband rubbed my back encouragingly. In spite of how painful this was, I couldn't help but wish that this pain wouldn't end. Most women are excited to have labor be over, and to finally meet the child that they have carried and protected in their womb for nine months. I'm not.


Today is the day that I will find out if I have to admit to my husband that I have been unfaithful. Soon, I will push out my firstborn, and it's up in the air as to if my baby will look like my husband, or if it will be black, and I will have to tell him what happened all of those months ago.

My husband works a stressful job, one that often involves traveling. That Night, as it will forever be ingrained in my memory, he had been away for a week on business. I had given him our usual goodbye fuck before he left, and he had called several times to tell me how much he missed me and my pussy.

That Night, I went out drinking with a good friend of mine. We were in a club, the music was throbbing, and the liquor was flowing. I danced with many men that night- tall, short, muscular, fat, it didn't matter. I was having a great time and eventually lost track of my friend.

I realized suddenly that I really had to piss, so I staggered off the dance area, past the bar and to the ladies room, where I did my business. I was washing my hands when I felt a sudden wave of dizziness come over me. I slid to my knees and passed out.

What seemed like hours later I woke up. The room was spinning around me, but I was able to make out several men standing over me. The room came in to focus, and I realized I was lying on a bed, and that my clothing had been stripped off of me.

I whimpered, and one of the men grinned. "The bitch decided to join us. I think we should show her a good time."

The men piled on me, one holding down each limb while the 5th fell in between my legs, and began playing with my pussy. I begged them not to fuck me. I tried to scream, but they gagged me after my first yell. All I could do was whimper. My cunt felt so wet. I knew I couldn't possibly want what they were trying to do to me- my body was just trying to prevent me from getting hurt. It was a natural instinct I told myself.

The man between my legs grinned as he moved over me, and rubbed his thick black cock over my pussy. He whacked my pussy with his large cock head. Suddenly I felt his thickness sliding home in me. I thought that I was losing my virginity all over again. He began to pound himself in and out of me. My pussy stretched tightly around him as he slid in and out.

I could feel myself getting even wetter, and couldn't believe how good this black cock felt as it sawed in and out. I could feel the pressure building in my belly, but I didn't want to give my rapist the satisfaction of knowing he had made me cum.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.