Aime - Cover

Aime

Copyright© 2012 by Star Jones

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Chapter 1 is the true story that serves as the basis for follow-up chapters that I have written. It has been mildly edited for sensibility and readability but remains 99% verbatim.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

The following day after school, Sarah came over to study for a math test. This was not unusual as she frequently came over to study with me. At seventeen, I was already learning the basics of Calculus, while Sarah was still in geometry. Not that she was dumb by any means; it just came naturally to me. Sarah on the other hand excelled in all things social. She was perfectly relaxed speaking in public and was totally at ease in any social situation. This was the opposite of me, as I tended to be shy and I was not at all comfortable being the center of attention. As they say, opposites attract and that could be true for us. She was beauty, I was the brains.

We studied for a while then took a break to get some soda and chips to fuel our session. I had hoped that Aime would be around and that Sarah would have an opportunity to talk with her. I was beginning to think it wouldn't happen when suddenly Aime blew in to the house with the exuberance that only a fourteen year old can attain.

"Hi squirt," I said as Aime dropped her backpack on the floor.

"Hey you guys, what's new?" Aime replied

"Nothing, just studying for a test," Sarah offered.

Aime grabbed an apple from the kitchen and came over to the dining room table where we were studying.

"Oh, looks complicated, all those letters and numbers," she whined.

"Nah, sis. It's a piece of cake," I winked at Sarah.

"Sheesh, if you say so Mike. It's kicking my ass Aime. If it wasn't for Mike, I would have failed a long time ago," Sarah said.

I shrugged my shoulders. I was happy to help, particularly since she was my girlfriend and she sucked my dick on a regular basis. Funny how a bit of oral sex motivates you to help. I felt my stomach cramping a bit. It was that day's cafeteria food's striking back with vengeance. I excused myself and went to the bathroom down the hall. When I was finished with my bathroom duties, I made my way back to the dining room. As I came down the carpeted hallway I could hear my sister and Sarah talking. I slowed my pace and before the end of the hall I paused and listened. My timing was perfect.

"I hear you have a new boyfriend," Sarah said

"Yep. Wait, what did Mike tell you?" she replied cautiously.

"Nothing really just that you had a new boyfriend. What's he like?"

"Oh he's nice. He's so charming, you know like really polite. Did Mike tell you he has a British accent?" she asked.

"He's British?" Sarah exclaimed

"We'll no, not exactly. Well kind of. He is Nigerian but he was raised and went to boarding school in London. His dad works all over the world so he has travelled everywhere. He has so many interesting stories about the places he has been. His dad is some sort of engineer I think," Aime said.

"Does he go to school with you?"

"No, actually he is getting ready to go to college but I think he's going to go back to England. He says his dad can get him into Oxford which is some sort of fancy school over there. I really hope he doesn't go. I like him a lot," Aime continued.

"I'll say. That's a really good school, Aime. Wait ... College? How old is this guy exactly?" Sarah asked.

"Nineteen," Aime piped. Even older than I suspected.

"Wow he is a lot older than you," Sarah said as she got to the root of my worries.

"Yeah, but he is soooo much more mature than all the boys I've been with and he's smart and very handsome. He's really tall and in good shape, but that's not all." Aime said.

"Yeah, what else, let me guess, he's rich, " Sarah said sarcastically.

"As a matter of fact, his dad is kinda rich and Earl drives a really nice car but that's not what I'm talking about." Her voice got lower, "He's got the biggest wiener I've ever seen." Aime giggled and Sarah joined in.

I felt like a fly on the wall of an intimate girl's discussion. I wished I could see them but from where I was standing there was not a direct line of sight. I didn't want to blow my cover. However, in the distance I could see the shadow of their reflections off of our flat screen TV. The set was off which made the screen black and provided a rudimentary mirror effect.

"Aime Meyers!" Sarah scolded playfully, "Are you screwing him?"

"Hell yes, and let me tell you he's great in the sack," Aime said with glee.

"Aime, you're only fourteen, when did you start having sex? " Sarah continued

"Oh not that long ago. I just have had a couple of boyfriends but none of them compare to Earl. I mean he is just massive. Like porn star huge." Aime stated.

"Just how big are we talking here," Sarah asked. I could tell her curiosity was piqued. I looked back at the reflection and I could see Aime holding her hands ten or eleven inches apart.

"You are kidding, right?", Sarah asked incredulously.

"Nope," Aime said while shaking her head in the negative and giggling again.

"Aime, you are so full of it. No one is that big," Sarah said skeptically.

"Well, all I know is that I can put my hands like this and there is still some of his thing sticking out. My fingers don't even touch when I wrap them around it." I looked back at the TV and in the reflection I could see Aime holding her hands one on top of the other in the way you would hold a baseball bat. I could attest to the fact that she was right. His cock actually was that long and thick.

"Aime, you're blowing my mind. How do you even have sex with something like that?" Sarah asked.

"We make it work. He goes real slow. He would probably kill me if he rammed that monster in me all at once. Funny thing is that he goes so slow that the anticipation kills me, if you know what I mean," Aime said. They both giggled this time.

"Wow, I'm going to have to meet this rich good looking guy of yours, " Sarah said.

"Hey hands off, you got a man, " Aime defended.

"I know I'm only kidding, " Sarah replied as she stuck out her tongue.

It seemed like there was a lull in the conversation so I cleared my throat loud enough to announce I was coming back. Then I walked into the dining room. I decided to play dumb.

"What are you two giggling about" I asked. "I could hear you all the way in the bathroom."

"Oh, you know, girl stuff," Aime giggled. Sarah nodded also but gave me a wink.

"Oh, of course, what was I thinking," I said sarcastically.

Aime stuck her tongue out at me, "Well I will leave you two lovebirds to study, I am going to go text Earl. With that she got up from the table and headed to her room.

After allowing time to be sure Aime was out of earshot, Sarah told me they had talked about Earl. She seemed a little concerned that Earl was so much older but noted that Aime was mature for her age. Sarah said I should take that into consideration. This was true, Aime was older than her years but still had a lot of growing up to do. I was glad that Sarah had gotten the information. I didn't want to look like a nosy brother trying to dig it up. I asked her what else they talked about and Sarah said not much else. I know they discussed Earl's tool. I figured Sarah probably would be uncomfortable mentioning that since I was a guy and not quite so well endowed.

We went back to studying. About an hour later, Aime came back looking despondent. I asked her if she was ok. She said she just found out that Earl was going to be away for a whole week. I shrugged my shoulders and continued on with the studying. I thought to myself that the time away would probably do her some good since she seemed pretty hung up on him. Also it gave me some time to fix the sound on the camera hidden in her room.

The following day, while Aime was out, I worked on the hidden camera. Pat me on the back, it was an ingenious idea to hide it in the radio. I was able to get power to run the camera without batteries and it was hiding in plain sight. The only problem was the sound. I really wanted to hear what they were saying but the shitty microphone was hardly picking up anything.

The radio was one of those large bookshelf systems. The case was huge, but inside the guts were tiny, leaving lots of room to work. I tried repositioning the tiny condenser microphone. Testing was an arduous process since I would have to run back and forth, room to room, testing the sound levels. Nothing I did helped and I got more frustrated by the moment. Aime was due back soon so I put the radio back together. I spent the rest of the day searching Google for a possible solution. It was maddening because every possible solution I found was either too big, too obvious or had an enormous power pack or module. Nothing lent itself to long term surveillance. At least nothing that I could afford.

I went to sleep frustrated without a solution. The following day after school I took one last look at Aime's room and that's when the proverbial light came on. Indeed, the idea was not just proverbial ... it was literal. It was the ceiling light fixture above her bed. It was big enough to hide a mic and it had power. I went back online and found a small wireless kit. The description claimed it was super sensitive. I began completing the online order but then realized it was available in a store just about twenty miles away in the next town. I immediately drove over and picked it up. By the time I had driven the forty or so miles and returned, Aime was home and my covert installation had to wait.

The next day after school I installed the mic. It was pretty easy but I had to drill a small hole in the light fixture for it. The mic's transformer was powered directly from the light fixture. I spent about an hour zipping back and forth between her room and mine, adjusting the sensitivity and levels to provide the best catch with the least feedback. Now I was able to hear really well. I plugged the wireless mic receiver into my computer and finally had great sound synced with my video. Later that night, I listened to Aime talking on her cell phone. The sound quality was excellent and clear. I could even hear the rustling of her magazine as she turned the pages. I had to wait a few more days for Earl to return before I could to test it out for real.

It was the following week when I heard Aime's phone ring and as a course of habit, I flipped on the cam and mic. I only heard one side of the conversation but I could figure out what was going on.

"Hey baby, you back in town? ... uh huh ... Oh yeah, I missed you so much ... Yeah ... Yeah ... Yeah, I missed that big dick of yours, why don't you come over and remind me ... Don't make me beg ... Please ... Please come over and fuck my pussy ... How soon? I'll see you then..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.