The Wooing of a London Soubrette - Cover

The Wooing of a London Soubrette

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 5

The last Friday in June saw the first "proper date", and Terry had driven down from Cheshire in his brown Ford Cortina. It was a couple of years old but it blended in with some of the nicer cars at the end of the street and he parked outside their flat. Grace bounded out to meet him and grinned widely.

"Is that your man?" Ethel asked. She had been watering her hanging baskets when Terry had arrived although she had not noticed Grace's lack of attire.

She resisted the urge to throw her arms around Terry and as she was only wearing a thin dressing gown when she walked, her shaven crotch was on display.

"Yes," Grace admitted.

"He is very smart," Ethel complimented her. Grace noticed his immediate erection he seemed to have acquired as he crossed the road and she showed him to her room.

Grace only had a single bed but this would be sufficient for a couple of nights. If the date went well, then she was certain that they would probably end up having sex anyhow; it seemed churlish in the circumstances to withhold it given that sex with her was priced and he was spending far more money than what she would normally charge anyway.

Of course, he wasn't doing it for that reason, but she still didn't see much point in "holding out," as he had already experienced her delights anyway and she enjoyed it when they had done so.

Grace went into the kitchen and made a pot of tea while Terry used the toilet. Sandy was working, the flat was empty and he came up to her and put his arms around her.

"You do look very sexy," he mused glancing down at her open gown. "I am going to be a very lucky man if you keep going out with me," he muttered and she smiled.

Terry took Grace to a small restaurant in the centre of London. Grace was beginning to see Terry as someone quite special and he made her laugh and enjoy herself more than she had done in months. They kissed and shared food, Grace felt as though she had a proper boyfriend but the doubts about her choice of occupation were still eating away at her.

She decided to bring it up as they walked back towards the Underground station and he smiled. "I can't deny it wouldn't be my first choice for my girlfriend to do, but it comes as part of the package, and I very much like the package," he told her pragmatically. "If I told you I didn't want you to do it, you wouldn't want anything to do with me."

Grace nodded and chuckled. "Well, isn't it going to be a problem at some point?"

Terry sucked in his lips. "Maybe, but I doubt it. I really don't mind. I will just enjoy the time we spend with each other." Grace hummed, she had her doubts but Terry stopped her and kissed her. "Please stop trying to find obstacles, Grace," he pleaded with her as they broke their kiss and she sighed.

"I'm not. I am just worried."

"Well don't be. It's not a problem."

Grace opened the door to their flat and they both trundled in.

"Hiya," came a response and Sandy opened her door to greet her friend, almost naked.

She had a blue and white headband that was keeping her black hair away from her face but covered her ears completely. She had several necklaces, each with big pendants, the biggest of which was hanging in the middle of her voluptuous breasts.

Her pubic hair was trimmed but still plentiful and the dark triangle pointed invitingly towards her labia. She was wearing sheer green stockings and stopped when she saw Terry.

"Sorry. I forgot you were staying," she admitted and then smiled. "What do you think of my new necklace."

She picked up the pendant in the middle of her bosom and held it out for the flustered Terry to examine. Terry tried to avert his eyes but Grace cackled.

"Honestly, look. Touch if she'll let you," she told him and walked towards the kitchen. "Everyone else has."

Sandy replied an indignant, "Oi," but Grace just chuckled.

"But..."

Grace turned and raised her eyebrows. "I sell my body. It'll be double-standards if I get angry at you fondling another girl, wouldn't it?"

Terry gave a nervous smile and looked at Sandy's charms.

"It is very nice," he muttered and she grinned.

"You mean they, surely?" Sandy replied and held out her breasts for Terry to touch. She liked teasing guys, and Grace knew exactly what Sandy was doing; she had done it with every guy they had met. He started and ran towards the kitchen.

There was a high-pitched yelp, a cry and a sound of flailing arms hitting a chair and their owner collapsing onto the floor with a painful cry.

"What happened?" Grace cried as Terry was sprawled out in the doorway.

"He tripped over Puddles," Sandy replied and walked over to Terry.

"You OK?" Grace asked and he turned over. Sandy was standing next to him and he saw right up her thighs and towards the forbidden fruit. He blinked, and nodded and pulled himself to his feet. "Is Puddles the name of that damn cat?" Grace asked and Sandy smiled.

"Yeah. I thought Cat sounded a bit impersonal so I've called it Puddles."

"Oh for God's sake," Grace muttered and Sandy peered at her with playful eyes.

"It keeps me happy. You know I like stroking a good pussy."

Grace laughed and put her arm around Terry. "So does my young gentleman."


Grace led Terry into the bedroom after they finished their tea and said good night to the naked Sandy. She had enjoyed teasing Grace's boyfriend and Grace had enjoyed watching it but as Terry got into the small bedroom, Grace detected a nervousness she had not expected. He had always been so confident and in control with her but was suddenly lost and out of his depth.

Grace hesitated for a moment; maybe he didn't want to have sex with her, but she rationalised for a moment and took the initiative. She kissed him and tasted his toothpaste on his tongue. Her hands explored his body and she unbuckled his belt, and unfastened his trousers.

He sighed as she grabbed hold of his rock-hard cock and stroked it gently. "There are advantages to having a prostitute for a girlfriend," Grace whispered and Terry smiled. "You can expect more than a kiss at the end of the night."

Terry looked into Grace's eyes and grinned. "You don't have to," he told her and she stroked him again.

"I know. But women enjoy sex too you know." She pushed his trousers down to his ankles and started unbuttoning his shirt. Terry had a nice chest and Grace's hands darted over it.

Terry stroked Grace's hair and then kissed her neck. She mewed and waited for him to pull her dress over her head, which he eventually did, throwing the summer dress on the floor.

She pushed him against the bed, and slipped out of her knickers. He put his head on the pillow and his body relaxed on the bed. She glanced at his cock, remembering it from the first night they met.

It was a nice, thick juicy beast of a dick, a nice length, a good girth that Grace eyed lustfully. "Your skin is like velvet," he muttered, stroking the inside of her arm and she smiled, her eyes barely leaving the member poking out at her.

Grace got on the bed next to him and began massaging his thighs, occasionally stroking his erect cock. She felt it throbbing in her hand, its warmth inviting.

Terry stroked the thighs of Grace, managing to cup her breasts before she moved away and positioned herself between his legs. She kissed his inner thighs and then his large testicles. She had rarely seen balls that big and described it to Sandy who was curious, if not a little envious.

She kissed the base of his cock, and then nibbled at his waist, torso and then sucked his nipple. He sighed, squeezed his buttocks together and pushing his pelvis forward, his cock pushing through her fist that was gently stroking him.

Their nipples touched as she went up the bed to kiss him. They passionately embraced, not stopping to breathe and his hands exploring and squeezing her buttocks.

Grace slid back down her lover and went back to kissing his balls. His breathing became ragged and as Grace suckled his testicles, he started to clench his buttocks.

Grace ran her tongue along his shaft and he moaned.

"Oh fuck," he squealed as Grace licked the underside of his head. He stretched his leg muscles and sighed.

His breathing became frenetic when Grace slid his cock into her mouth and began to impale herself on it, she could deep throat most cocks but she wanted to lavish love on Terry and her tongue wrapped itself around his glans stroking his sensitive organ.

Terry gripped the side of the bed as Grace felt a hand on her head. "I'm gonna come," he warned and Grace tickled his perineum. He gave a passionate cry and Grace quickened her pace against his bucking hips.

Terry felt it coming. The familiar melting sensation. The tension. The surge. The sparks of pleasure exploding in the base of his loins. He let out a high-pitched cry and panted.

Grace swallowed Terry's seed and milked his cock with her lips to get everything until Terry was content and satisfied.

"My turn," The smiling man muttered and gestured for Grace to lie down.

"You want to go down on a prossie?" Grace teased and he smiled. "Again?"

"This one, certainly," he replied and nibbled her thighs while his hands touched her breasts, nipples, labia or flanks. "She tastes of heaven."

She moaned quietly until Terry found her sex, when she started moaning loudly. Terry knew where her clitoris was, and his tongue stroked and massaged her engorged, sensitive organ.

Her breathing got heavier, the more aroused she became. She grabbed hold of Terry's head and forced his face into her cunt as she bucked against his tongue. She had not been this excited with a man for months.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.