The Boys at John's House
Chapter 156

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 156 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

All the guests were gone. The house was quiet. I had settled in the living room, drinking a very mellow brandy and listening to some classic R&B. The Stylistics, whoo, whoo. Good stuff. Slowly, the boys had been drifting in and sitting with me. Quietly.

When Giovanni came in, he took off his shoes with a deep sigh. Zane sat on the floor in front of him and began rubbing his feet. Vanni passed the favor on and began rubbing Ian's shoulders. It moved around the room.

When Yann - the last - joined us, he took in the sight briefly and smiled softly. "It's nice to have you back, Papa." He said, kissing me softly.

"Nice to be back." I smiled back. "I think you're over-dressed."

Greedy leered at me. "Yes, Papa." He cooed as he began unbuttoning his shirt. He wasn't wearing much - a silk dress shirt and pants that had to be cutting off his circulation - but he managed a very sensual strip tease.

Or maybe I was just very, very horny and didn't need much to set me off. The others must have been nearly as hard up. By the time I could take my eyes off Greedy, the others were stripped or stripping and kissing, stroking, teasing.

But it was all gentle. There was none of the usual over-the-top moaning and theatre they do for me. None of the fuck-me-now hurry. Tonight it was slow. Soft. Easy.

Dave must have talked to someone. That was ok. Greedy was on his knees sucking my cock. Cutie was beside me sucking my nipple. Juicy moved up to me and kissed me, his mouth full of jizz.

Around me, I could hear the boys - low groans, wet sucking, gasping and heavy breathing. They switched off suck and kissing me. Eventually, I found myself on my back, a tongue probing my ass and a spunk-loaded ass on my mouth. Somewhere near me, someone was coming.

A few minutes later, I was coming. It felt glorious.

I decided I wanted to fill all of them. Now. Now, while I was here and while they were here and before anything could happen that might take one or all of them away from me.

Hunk was closest to me at the moment. He was plugged and when I pulled it, he howled. It was curved and bumpy and Hunk shot a thick wad in Nosey's face. Hunk also had a load waiting for me, which was enough to get me up again. I licked for a few minutes, then I embedded myself. Nosey had cleaned most of his face, but he saved some cum for me to lick from his cheeks and chin.

The noise around me was getting louder. Bits of German, Spanish, Italian and Russian drifted around the room. A tongue went up my asshole again. It helped to make short work of filling Hunk. I re-plugged him and kissed him softly.

Creamy was next to me immediately. "My turn, Papa? Please? I need you."

I kissed him. "I need you. You do me first."

"Yes, Papa!" He sighed happily. A moment later, Creamy slide deeply into me. Bunny took hold of my cock and sucked it deeply.

I moaned and groaned.

Left Angel brought me a mouth full of jizz. A few seconds later, Right Angel had a mouthful for me. The three of us shared until Creamy began shaking.

"PapaPapaPapaPapa!" He gasped. "I'm-I'm-I'm-ooooohhhhh!" Then, his hips pulsed and I imagined Creamy oozing spunk into my hole.

My boys knew me so well. They shifted positions and put Creamy under me. As primed as I was, it didn't take me long to build up and load Creamy.

Then, there was another spunk-filled ass to enjoy while Grumpy sucked my nuts. When I was up again, he sat on my cock and ride me like he needed it. He came before I did - no surprise at that point - and covered my chest with goo. Cutie and the Angels lapped it up like the little jizz-whores they were.

Takes one to know one.

I worked my way through all of the boys, but slowly. Lots of recovery time between fucks. I didn't need it. I was up minutes after I came. I was rock hard when I was up. My heart pounded, but it didn't race. The only time my head hurt was when someone occasionally put too much weight on it. My jaw ached a few times, but that's what happens when you suck six or seven cocks in a row. I had to take a break before I finished the rest of the boys.

We had a nice long group fuck. No athletic positions, but lots of sustained ass pounding. I fucked Baby gently, Nosey slowly, the Angels alternately and vigorously, and Sweetcakes deeply. I hammered Grumpy, screwed Greedy, banged Cutie, nailed Hunk, jizzed Juicy and buggered Bunny.

"Ok, boys." I said, licking Creamy's cream from my fingers. "Enough foreplay. Let's have some real sex."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.