The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 155

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 155 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

"There he is!" Dave chuckled. "Told you." West and Mohan were with him.

I was in the kitchen, raiding the fridge and generally avoiding the young, hip, pretty people who had yet again invaded my home.

I had earned uncle of the decade from DJ. In truth, I think the boys had as much fun as the kids did.

Gloria and Winthrop had come and gone, as had Robert and Missy, JR and current mistress, and Stan and Olivia.

Everyone else were either assholes whom I didn't care about or, like these three stooges, just assholes.

"Beer, John? Really?" Dave took the bottle from me and took a long swig. "You still taking the Percocet?"

"Not for about two weeks," I glowered at him as he handed bottles of my private stash to West and Mohan. "Doc."

"Hey, those all natural nurses of yours drove me nuts! Hell if I'm gonna be the one who lets you break two rules at once." But he handed me a fresh beer. "If they catch you, I tried to stop you."

"And I ignored you." We tapped bottles and both drank.

"So John," West cleared his throat. "I have to ask. Which one was it?"

"Which one was what?"

"Which one did you want to see first?" He shrugged. "Hospitals are great places to watch human drama. Typically, the first person you want to see it the most important. Now, I know Gloria bullied her way in first, but I gotta know - just tell me it wasn't Juan, 'cause I'd hate to think you were that cliché."

"I think it is the twins, myself." Mohan offered. "Our sultan appreciates balance."

"What, you assholes got a bet going?" West and Mohan didn't answer, but they both grinned. "What about you, 'uncle dave'? You got a dog in this race?"

He shook his head. "I recued myself. I was on shift at the time, so I know the truth." Dave was grinning too. He took a swig of beer. "And for the record, I know what happened after that, too."

"Dick." I growled, but he chuckled. I looked at the other two. "You guys are all assholes." They continued to grin. I looked at Dave. "You told them."

He denied it. "Absolutely not! I swear I did not tell anyone who it was that made you cry." He shrugged. "Ok, I might have mentioned it to Lorraine. And possibly Drew."

"I can sue your ass over that shit."

"You could." He nodded. "Or you could just get over it, admit that even you have a heart buried in there somewhere and tell the only friends you have which one they should consider 'mrs john's-a-shithead'." He took another swallow. "The least you can do for guys who spent their weekend in a hospital waiting for you to wake up."

I looked at them. Neither of them had mentioned that they came to the hospital the day of the accident. I never asked who was there, actually.

I thought about that. Family came to the hospital, or the airport, or whatever. I didn't have family. I wasn't looking for family.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.