The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 148

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 148 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

Gloria's engagement was the talk of the club. Apparently, Winthrop was a hell of a catch - 46, net worth over 5mil, never married. Since she wasn't interested in a long engagement or a big service, they had a simple affair in the club ballroom.

I got bullied into giving the bride away. And stupid as it was, yes, I kissed her cheek just before I gave her hand to Winthrop's and damned if the old bat didn't shed a tear.

Juan cried like he was the bride's mother. Ivan made a few threats about KGB contacts if Winthrop ever hurt Glo. Glo looked like a princess.

All the women in my life were safely married to guys that I didn't want to shot. I tried to convince myself that I didn't care one way or another, but it was a hard sell.

Lorraine wasn't my daughter; Glo wasn't my mother. Dave wasn't my brother.

And the boys - the boys definitely were not the absolute loves of my life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.