The Boys at John's House
Chapter 146

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 146 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

We got home.

We got home and for the next few months, life was ordinary. I played some golf, I played some tennis. I sold some property. Richard badgered me into teaching some Real Estate courses - since he got roped into the commission job I dodged. Gloria conned me into another one of her committees - and sweet talked Ivan and Zane into catering the meetings and events for her.

I made sure that everyone who was certified for something took the classes or tests or whatever to stay certified. I told the boys who weren't certified in something to get certified in something.

The Angels got their resident alien cards and were working on full citizenship. We had a few birthdays, a few anniversaries, a few trips to places where the boys could run around at least half naked.

And we fucked.

I fucked the boys each individually, once a day, seven days a week. I fucked them in groups of two or three nightly. I fucked them in mass orgies several times a week. They fucked me often. They fucked each other so I always had a loaded boy available.

We fucked so much, I don't know why they weren't sick and tired of seeing my dick.

I, on the other hand, was loving every jizz covered, ass pounded, cum sprayed, mouth stuffed, spunk soaked second of it. I knew it was a coma induced dream. I didn't care anymore. I decide to enjoy every sick, twisted, demented moment until I finally woke up and it ended.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.