The Boys at John's House
Chapter 143

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 143 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I had Creamy as a pre-dinner fuck. I took him in a stall of the bathroom nearest the hotel's main restaurant. The rest of the boys were waiting for our table so I held him against the wall and tried to take him fast.

The so called experts seemed to be right - if I didn't hold back and just fucked him, it was very easy to just come. From start to finish wasn't five minutes.

"Sorry." I moaned. "I owe you a better fuck. Tomorrow, ok?"

Creamy turned around and grinned. "I forgot to bring a plug with me." He kissed me. "I can hold for a few minutes, but you'd better get one of my brother's to come clean me up."

"So you were just using me, huh?" I teased. "Well sorry, but no dice." I'd started carrying an extra plug when I realized how useful they were. I eased it into Creamy and he whimpered.

"Papa! I can't jack off in here! I hate wearing a plug when I can't jack off!"

"You'll live." I chuckled.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.