The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 139

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 139 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I decided on an early bedtime. Hunk, Juicy, Bunny and Greedy followed me up. I told the rest to keep a tight rein on Grumpy, gave them each a good night kiss, and left them to have fun on their own.

One nice thing I decided about the rubber jocks was that it gave all the boys a nice "hung like an elephant" profile. And knowing that they were all cum-soaked and ass-loaded made the wait for the elevator way too long. When we got back to the room, it was seconds before tonight's four were down to nothing but the jock and their plugs.

First, I took off Juicy's. Or tried to. None of us could figure out how to take the damn thing off without dumping the contents.

"Well, Papa, you always did want a cum bath." Greedy snickered. He pulled the front of Juicy's sack down until the jizz drizzled onto my chest. The rest of the boys apparently thought that was the right idea and poured their sacks on my chest as well.

Then Greedy began rubbing it over my nipples - which was awesome. They all licked or sucked and spread all that man-butter all over all of us.

Eventually, I wanted a real taste.

I started with Bunny, sitting on my face and feeding me a day's worth of jizz. It was unbelievably hot. While he emptied his spunk-filled rectum on my waiting tongue, I let Hunk clean out Greedy. Juicy, I had bridge the gap - sit on Hunk, suck on me. I noticed when Bunny shifted for balance, that he and Greedy were stroking each other.

Hunk came first, gasping and moaning. Juicy shouted something about him being too much to hold in.

I stopped eating Bunny and switched everyone around. I had Juicy feed me, Greedy ride me and suck Bunny, and Bunny clean Hunk.

Every time someone came, I switched the group around until I'd gotten a face load of cum from each of them. I shot a load into each one of them as well.

Then, I lay back. "Ok boys, I'm in the mood for a good, long fuck, so load me. Take as long as you want. Hunk, you're last. You three, make sure I can take him."

Greedy went first, then Juicy, then Bunny. Hunk tried, but came hard with just his head in.

I made them do it again - starting with Bunny since he had the longer build than the others. He gave me a long hard fuck this time, while Juicy fed me a load direct from his source.

When Bunny pulled out, Greedy spread my legs and took a picture of my ass. "Push it out, Papa." He encouraged. "Let me see that jizzy man-pussy I'm about to fuck."

I found myself moaning and trying to push just a bit.

"God, that's hot!" Hunk sighed.

"Too bad it's my turn." Greedy teased. "Suck Papa's tits; he loves that." Then he lay down. "Come sit on this, Papa." He stroked his cock invitingly.

How could I resist?

I kissed him deeply as I crawled over him and slowly slid down his pole. A moment after we were settled, I felt fingers spreading me wider. Then Juicy's cock slowly wedged into me as well.

It pushed Greedy's cock further front, and stretched my hole damn wide. "Oh, fuck!" I moaned. "God damn that's good!" I gasped. I panted for a few minutes, then realized what was missing. "Hunk! Hunk, give me that dick, boy!" He moved over Greedy's face. "I'm gonna get it all hard and slick, and they're gonna open me wide enough for you to shove it in up to those fat balls!"

I could only get most of the the head in my mouth, and thanks to the way Greedy and Juicy were pounding me, Hunk had to hold his cock where I could reach it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.