The Boys at John's House
Chapter 138

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 138 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

By dinner, two entertaining things had happened.

First, all nine of Bunny's public load videos were posted. Merchelli, as a gesture of good will, had sent remove requests to all the sites that had 'bootlegged' copies of the vids so that only Yeuhan's were available.

"Nothing I wouldn't do for any of my partners." He grinned.

The other thing that happened was that they'd already hammered out a deal. Apparently, the biggest problems are usually percentage and creative control; the rest was pretty standard. Merch was buying his staff, me, Juan and Yeuhan dinner.

I told Ivan to put Ian, Giovanni and Zane on leashes and keep them in line. Hunk sucked my cock until I agreed to let him be leashed too - he didn't have to, I just didn't stop him when he got on his knees.

The vid series would come out of Merch's Dumb Fuck Studio and would include the Thank You John closing. They were planning one harem story arch about a group of twinks and one about a group of studs - with a promise to keep the casts as racially mixed as possible. Which should be pretty easy considering that the harems would have unlimited boys in them.

"So what about you, John?" Merch asked over dessert. "How many more are you adding?"

I shook my head. "A dozen's enough. Hell, it's too many! I can't keep these idiots happy long enough to get any damn sleep as it is."

"So you say." Juan tsked. "The truth is, none of us can survive being with him one at a time!"

They all laughed as I vigorously protested.

"Boss is known for his ability to last far longer than any of us." Yeuhan added to Juan's lie. "For my birthday last year, I requested Papa's undivided attention. After which, I couldn't move my jaw for a day, and could not walk for two." They all got another big laugh out of that exaggeration.

"You idiots make it sound like I'm some kind of sex fiend!"

"You are some kind of sex fiend, Papi." Juan batted his eyes at me. That's why we love you."

I rolled my eyes. "Idiots."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.