The Boys at John's House
Chapter 136

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 136 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I put all the boys in the rubber jock and told Juicy, Bunny and Greedy to fill theirs. None of them had any problem with the instruction - in fact they all seemed pleased with the idea. I told the rest of the boys to use Hunk, Juicy, Bunny and Greedy for relief. I wanted all four pre-loaded since I knew they were scheduled for overnight.

I beat my own record, and fucked at the boys at least once before lunch. None were long fucks - just quick bangs in corners or a few group moments back in our room - but the fact that I came 14 times in roughly 6 hours was pretty impressive to me.

The boys and I had lunch with Merchelli and a couple of his people.

"Ok, John, bottom line." Merchelli said as the waitress took the last plate away. "What would it take for you to let me make us both a small mint with these boys? I'll even go fifty-fifty on the deal."

"No sale, Merch."

"I don't think you get the market here, John." He snapped his fingers at his team. "Bunny tape!"

"Oh, I've got that." Bunny pulled out his phone and started clicking. "Bunny fucked in the hall, Bunny fucked in the john, Bunny fucked on the stair."

Nosey glanced over his shoulder. "YouPorn?"

"Yeah."

Nosey tsked. "The ones on RedTube are better quality."

"What the hell are we talking about?" I demanded.

"Your boy's been making a name for himself." Merchelli said as Nosey handed me his phone. "The one of you and him in the hallway is getting a lot of attention around here."

The video playing on Nosey's phone was Bunny shoved against a wall being banged hard by one of the Angels. As soon as he finished, the other Angel took his place. Bunny's expression looked like he was coming hard. I noted that the vid had been posted by NoseyAsianBoy.

"How many so far?" I handed the phone back.

Bunny shrugged. "Should be six." He leered at me. "I hoping for three more before bed time." I nodded and tried not to drool. Nosey was taping every public loading of Bunny and posting them. Bunny probably was leaving a jizz stain on his chair. I couldn't wait to get my face in that.

"John, look at these numbers! And he's not even the hottest of these guys!"

"Hey!" Bunny protested, as Greedy laughed.

"Not interested, Merch."

"One of them, John, just one. You pick. Whatever you want to do."

I shook my head, chuckling. "Only one? They'd kill me if I did that."

"John! You're killin' me here!" Merch whined. He looked at the boys. "Help me out here, guys - I can make anyone of you a star. Hell, I can make all of you stars!"

"Some of us don't want to be stars." Juan sniffed.

"Yeah, and some of don't need to be stars." Ivan chuckled, looking at Yann. "Some of us get too much attention as is."

"I can't help it if you're not pretty." Ian answered.

"You only pretty with your mouth closed." Janos scoffed. "Ja. Or full." Johan added. They both snickered as Ian stuck his tongue out at them and wiggled it lewdly.

"What about a video series based on your harem, Mr. Jons?" One of Merch's lackeys asked. "Would you sell the rights to that?"

I opened my mouth, then paused. I didn't want the boys filming professionally, but I didn't mind anyone knowing the whole story.

Unfortunately, Merch knew my 'money' face. "Fifty-Fifty on the net, John, and -"

"Gross!" Juan and Yeuhan snapped at the same time.

I shrugged. "You two, handle it."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.