The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 128

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 128 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

It was a formal occasion, but it was a celebration of gay sex. So the boys dress appropriately in red and black. They didn't actually expose anything, but everything was clearly outlined and displayed. They got a lot of attention.

As usual, Yann pushed the envelope furthest wearing a black skirt with a red thong under it. It would have been subtle if the skirt had actually been long enough to cover the thong. It wasn't so most of the night, Yann's dick was in easy view. Yann's hard dick.

In an apparent effort to rival Yann for attention, Zane had opted for black spandex pants with a red package - the pants most of the boys had opted for - which he'd topped with a transparent red dress shirt and normal suit jacket. Under the shirt, plainly visible every time he shifted, were a pair of his leather nipple rings and a chain connecting them. The rings were about half an inch and forced his nipples to stick out correspondingly. All night, the boys and I flicked, kissed or squeezed the exposed tips just to watch Zane's eyes roll back in his head.

The rest were comparatively subtle - cock and ball bulges thrust out from their crotches like bright red buttons waiting to be pressed.

And just to keep themselves at my full attention, they were all wearing their pagers. I set them all to start at 1 and go up every hour. No good reason for it, I just loved knowing that they were coming in their pants around me.

Dinner consisted of some pretty good steak, some pretty good salmon, and some pretty dull speeches about whatever the fuck they talked about. As dessert was rolling out, they began giving out trophies. Best Lezzie, Best Fag, Best Bareback Scene, Best Safe Sex Scene. I'd seen most of the guy-on-guy movies.

Then they got to the bullshit award.

"Tonight, we give the adult video life time achievement award to a man who no one has ever seen." There was a bit of laughter. "This man has been behind the scenes of most of the start-up productions over the last fifteen years. Without him, many performers and videos would never have had an opportunity. You all know his name; he's been thanked by some of the biggest names in the industry."

They rolled a video. It was nothing but performers at the end of the movie credits saying 'Thanks, John.' There were a lot of them - some solo, some in groups, some 'clean', some very dirty. When the video finished, there was applause.

"So we thought, maybe as an industry, we should say thanks. Thanks, John, without you, I wouldn't have a job." There was applause and music as they waited for me to come to the stage. "As usual, John prefers to stay in the background, so I will accept this award on his behalf." We all applauded as he left the stage.

I took a bit of my crepe suzette and realized that all the boys were staring at me.

"What?"

"Are you THAT John?" Sweetcakes asked.

"Yeah. So?"

"You're THAT John?" Jhon repeated. "I, like, collect those videos!"

"Don't." I told him. "I get copies of everything. Pipe down; I wanna hear who wins best picture."

They stayed silent for the rest of the program. Then, before we left the table, Frank Merchelli came over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.