The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 127

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 127 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

Tickets for the award's dinner, show and reception. It was being held in the hotel's main ball room, and to my surprise, there was a table reserved for me.

"Mr. Merchelli would like a word with you, if you're available, Mr. Jons." The girl checking us in said. "I can call him if you'd like."

I knew what he wanted and shook my head. "Tell him the answer's still no. Come on, boys. Nothing down here until dinner."

"Actually, they're screening the nominees down the hall." The girl said. "Past the check point, up the escalator."

"Oooh! Let's go watch the pornos!" Greedy cooed. "I'm always up for that."

"You're always up." Creamy pointed out.

"Like you can talk!" Greedy laughed.

"Both of you, bottom for fussing in public." I snapped.

"Yes, Boss!" Creamy agreed happily.

"Not much of a punishment." Cutie groused.

"We fix that." Left Angel looped his arm around Cutie's. "Ja. We three take care of Creamy tonight, ja?" Right took the other side.

"And I guess that puts Hunk, Juicy and Bunny on you Greedy." Juan was making notes in his planner. "Which leaves me, Grumpy, Sweetcakes and Nosey with Papi tonight."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.