The Boys at John's House
Chapter 122

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 122 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

Neither Pierce nor Carly wanted a long engagement. Stan funded a small but elegant affair for only two hundred of their closest friend and family. I brought all of the boys with me. Most of us wore a suit; Yann, the Twins and Giovanni all wore very tasteful dresses and heels. I made them all swear that if anyone one called them out as a boy, they had to change clothes. Nobody did.

For my own entertainment, I programmed the pagers during breakfast for Greedy, Bunny, Juicy and Grumpy - the gluttons - to go up one level every hour, on the hour. I started them all at one, just to be fair, and promised I'd turn it off after I fucked them. Later.

Shortly after the reception started, Juan slid up to me. "Papi? Are you going to do what you did at the last wedding?"

"I don't know." I chuckled. "What did I do at the last one?"

"You fucked us all one at a time."

I smiled. That had been fun. "Yeah, ok. You first. Come on." I pulled Baby toward the house and we snuck around until we found a quiet room away from the party.

Under his suit, Baby wore nothing but his pager.

"You didn't tell me you were wearing this." I teased as I pushed him against a wall and licked his anus around the plug.

"Oh God! I can't - can't tell you." He panted. "If you - if you turn it on, I can't - can't think."

I pulled it out of him slowly and he moaned deeply. I tongue fucked him for a few minutes. He groaned nicely. When his volume began to go up, I stood. "You ready for me?"

"Si, Papi!" He gasped. "Si! Fuck me, fuck me, fu-" he caught his breath as I slammed my hard cock full length into him.

"You ok, Baby?" I whispered.

He gasped something in Spanish which meant nothing to me, but his rectum throbbing around my dick was pretty clear. I fucked at a medium speed - not too fast, not too slow - until he left a fat, wet stain on some very lovely wall paper. Then, I filled him and put the pager back in.

I set it to two. "Rest of the day. You're supposed to tell me when you wear it."

"Oh God!" He moaned. "I'm going to embarrass you, Papi!"

"Drop a load in whoever's nearest." I kissed him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.