The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 120

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 120 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

Valentine's Day was coming. I figured a weekend in Florida would be nice, so I surprised the boys with another trip.

Everywhere in Florida in February is overcrowded and overpriced, which is why when I went, I stayed at Gloria's vacation house. Gloria never used it because it was where Gray usually stored his mistress. When he was alive, I went down about twice a year to partly to tell Gray what his whore was up to and partly to tell Gloria what Gray's whore was up to. Since Gloria was banging her ski instructor in Colorado, I didn't think she really cared except to make sure the girls didn't think that they could get anything real out of Gray.

The house itself was a cozy little eight bedroom cottage with a tennis court and a private beach. The rental company that managed the place sent over a maid and cook anytime it was in use, so I made Ivan and Zane swear they wouldn't go into the kitchen.

Then, I stripped naked. "I'm going out on the beach, get a little sun. Anyone else?"

"Yes, please!" Giovanni laughed. The boys raced to see who could get naked fastest and we found a couple beach blankets and headed out.

I lay there, watching most of the boys play volleyball - a much more interesting game when the players were naked - and sighed.

They were young, energetic, fun, social, handsome. They could all do so much better that some acerbic, anti-social, son-of-a-bitch like me.

"Something wrong, Boss?" Jhon asked. He had sat out the game and instead was beside me stroking off.

I shook my head. "Nothing I can't handle." Nothing that was going to change, I hoped. "So when did you start competitive jacking?"

He laughed. "When I was, like, thirteen, I used to whack off all the time. I mean anywhere! My room, bathroom, school bathroom, heck - one time, I did it in a department store dressing room! If I had five minutes and no one was watching? Bam!"

"We all gotta have a hobby." I chuckled.

"Yeah!" He agreed. "So this one time, I was whacking off in my room only I forgot to close the door all the way so my older brother caught me and started giving me grief about being so fast. How girls don't like 'minute men' and how only kids go off like that." He shrugged. "I didn't really think about it until I heard some of the girls in my class talking about stuff - back when I was still trying to impress girls." He laughed.

"What made you stop?" I asked.

Jhon grinned. "Some guys at school were talking about this whole sex thing and me and this one guy thought that maybe we could practice together. So, we went back to his place - by then I could whack off for a whole ten minutes - but we went to his place and he showed me how he did it, then I showed him how I did it and while I was doing it, he kissed me."

I laughed. "Vishnu favors the bold."

"Yeah!" He laughed. "Totally! I mean, at first, I was just doing it to practice til I got a girlfriend. But when I finally got one, I realized that I liked Tev better." He leered at me. "I like you better than him."

"Idiot." I leaned over and kissed him lightly to keep my mouth from saying anything else.

"Anyway. When I got into college, my dorm was always doing stuff for charity. So when they had a whack-a-thon for the local hospital, I figured I'd do it. And I was, like, the third one out, which was totally embarrassing. So I just wanted to get better at it."

"Mission accomplished."

"By, like, junior year, I was placing in the top three every time - and we pulled in big bucks for the hospital too! I even found out, that a couple guys came to the event just to watch me!" He grinned. "A couple girls, too."

"So you're not exclusive, eh?"

"Well, not when I was in college!" He laughed. "I'm pretty hooked on this one guy now." I looked up at him; he was giving me this soft, goofy grin."

"Don't give me that moony look, you idiot." I tried to snap. "No favorites. Damn it." I glanced around to see who was available. Everyone was playing except Yeuhan who was keeping score and Zane who was watching and holding a second ball. "Hey Cutie!" I yelled. "Get over here."

Cutie looked up from the game and handed the ball to Yeuhan. They exchanged a few words, then Cutie stuck his tongue out and hurried over, laughing.

"What was that all about?" I asked, pulling him down beside me.

"Nosey's just jealous." He grinned.

"Yeah? Well, let's give him something to be jealous about. Blow me."

"Yes, Papa!" Cutie moved between my legs and began sucking without any hesitation. His mouth was warm and wonderful.

"How's the view?" I asked Creamy.

"God! I could watch that all day." He sighed. "Watching you is the best porno ever."

"Yeah, he's pretty good at that." I agreed.

I slowed Cutie down a couple times - just to prolong the sensation - but finally let him suck the spunk out of me.

I was feeling nice and mellow by then. The sun, the sand, a good come. "Come here." I pulled Cutie up to me and kissed the jizz clean. "Reload me." I said when I'd had enough of that.

"Yes, Papa." He was breathless this time and was much more energetic about getting me up again. Which didn't take long.

"Now, sit on it." I told Cutie when I could get him to stop sucking.

"Yes, Papa!" He groaned. He pulled himself over me and straddled me. Then, carefully, lined up and lowered himself on me. "Oh God!" He moaned. "Papa!"

"Oh hell, that's hot!" Creamy gasped.

It was hot. Cutie's eyes were shut and his expression slid from pain to bliss every time he did a squat thrust and raised and lowered his hot, tight sphincter along my rock hard shaft. Occasionally, he'd whimper, but generally Cutie bit his lip and slowly fucked himself on my cock. I would have stopped him, but his own cock was ridged and dripping slightly.

Instead, I lay back and watched him, enjoying the feeling of his ass squeezing my dick and the view of the naked volleyball game behind him.

Creamy seemed to be enjoying the view as well. His cock and hand were covered in the cream I'd named him for as he watched Cutie fucking and continued to beat off. "It's like each time you go up, your hole looks like a mouth trying to suck papa back down. Does it feel like a blow job?"

"It feels good." Cutie moans. "It feels so good! Papa - Papa's cock - so good!"

"It looks good, bro." Creamy sighed. "So thick."

"So big." Cutie added. His expression twisted to that grimace. "Hits that magic spot so good!"

I grabbed his hips, held him down and ground my pelvis against him. I could feel his rectal muscles fluttering as I did it. "That the spot?" I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.