The Boys at John's House
Chapter 118

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 118 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I'd thought that would be enough, but Nosey wanted to move upstairs for another tape. This time, the Angels were holding two cameras.

"I want more close-ups of you, Papa." Nosey smiled. "Juicy, against the wall, please."

I heard an unmistakable grinding click and looked over to see Juicy was now in 'costume'. He must have borrowed some leather from Cutie. Juicy had the leather tassel nipple rings, a large, thick collar, handcuffs on a chain, and a stiff leather cock sheath with a ball strap. None of it - except the sheath - looked like it was really binding him, but it was a fucking awesome affect.

Juicy walked over to at wall and, after searching a moment, hooked the chain on a nail. Then, with his arms over his head, like he was actually in bondage, he grinned. "How's it look, Nosey?"

"You smile too much." Left observed. "Ja, we should make you cry." Right agreed. They were both stiff again already.

"Hey! No fair; you had your turn." Juicy whined, but his cock was already dripping.

"So let's see." I walked over to Juicy. Nosey had brought one of my short robes so I didn't have to walk around naked the whole time. I flicked one of the tassels and he winced. "That hurt?"

"Cutie did 'em for me, but I think he got 'em too small." I flicked the other side. He winced again, but his dick quivered. I flicked them both again. "Oh cricky!"

There was snickering behind me. "That's a better look." "Ja."

It was a great expression. Juicy looked like he wanted to be fucked. I figured I'd try to get him to look like he needed to be fucked.

I played with the tassels for a few minutes; Juicy really was moaning and twitching from just that. I didn't touch his dick even though it was shiny and slick, and dribbling down the leather sleeve. I did run my hand around his ass.

"Turn him around." "Let us see Juicy's man pussy."

I glanced over. The Angels were grinned as they took different angles of Juicy. Nosey was staring at a laptop; tapping buttons with one hand and stroking himself with the other. He looked up at me, nodded, and smiled broadly.

"Yeah, let's see the pussy, man." I felt silly, but the boys seemed to be enjoying themselves.

We turned Juicy so that the chain stayed in place, but he was facing the wall. We pulled him back, leaned him forward and spread his legs. I had to resist the temptation to frisk him.

Right Angel sat on the floor under Juicy. He was still wearing the schoolgirl outfit and he began stroking himself as he filmed Juicy. "You like to look at zee man meat while Papa looks at you man pussy, ja?"

"Ja," Juicy moaned. "Oh ja!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.