The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 114

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 114 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

We broke into three pairs - West and Mohan vs Dave and Ian vs Alverez and me. I made Juan drive West and Mohan's cart so that Alverez and I could talk without him.

"So, when I run your financials - and I will - what's going to come back?"

"J-Cubed Tours. We've been active for about four years." He went on about the kind of tours they did. He talked about it long enough that Mohan actually asked for a map.

"Our anniversary is next month and a trip would be very nice."

"Sure! Just tell me what you want to see." Alverez handed him a business card. "We have shopping tours, history, food, whatever you want. We tailor it to you, and send you a choice of three maps before you arrive. Then you get a guide who speaks your language - and one of my guys does speak Hindu, by the way - and a private van to take you around."

Mohan smiled. "Vishnu favors the faithful! Just this very morning, I prayed for somewhere to send my wife."

"You realize you can't call it prayer if you were damning her to hell, right?" West chuckled.

Mohan almost cracked a smile. "The destination is unimportant now. I will take her to Puerto Rico and she will be very happy."

"For a minute." Ian muttered.

"Perhaps even two." Mohan agreed. "Dave, are you planning for Vishnu to take your shot?"

Dave smirked. "He couldn't do any worse than I have." Dave got the ball over the water trap and managed not to land it in the sand.

"Nice one, Uncle Dave!" Ian cheered. All three of them had been calling Dave 'uncle' all day. Dave and I had been ignoring it.

We finished the hole and got back into the carts.

"Alright, John," Alverez looked at me. "Let me ask you this. How do you have a harem with guys? I mean how do you even find guys who want to do that? Like, how did you know Eddie would even do that?"

"I didn't. I didn't know any of them would do any of this. Just pure dumb luck, I guess."

"And a devastating smile." Yeuhan added from the driver's seat as he parked for the next hole. "That smile could melt any heart."

"Idiot." I muttered, shaking my head.

"What did you say?" Juan teased.

"Your brother asked how we all came to the Boss. Boss claimed it was luck; I said it was his smile."

"The smile." Ian agreed, nodding. "I thought you were hot when I saw you, but when you smiled, I was done for."

"Yeah. That did seal the deal." Juan laughed.

"This guy?" West pointed at me. "This is 'hot'?" The boys nodded. "I swear, I do not get it! I mean, I get what he sees in you guys, but how he rates is beyond me!"

"Vishnu favors the bold." Mohan offered.

"You mean Vishnu favors the player." Ian laughed.

"That too." Mohan conceded.

"Well, he's always been both." Dave cracked. "How does Vishnu feel about bullshit artist?"

"He smiles upon those who are pure of spirit." Mohan almost looked serious.

"Boss must be most favored by the God then." Yeuhan observed. They all laughed.

"Everyone's a comedian." I groused and took my shot. For once, I'd actually been playing damn well, like I'd gotten my game back.

"God damn it!" Dave shook his head. "You know, if that had been a hole in one, I'd have almost bought the whole god-favored thing."

"Yeah." West teed up. "I just wish I had his appeal."

"I'd say yes." Ian offered.

Dave and Mohan snickered. West frowned at Ian. "Unless there's something massively different inside those pants, I don't even want to think about that!"

"Just saying." Ian grinned.

"John!" Dave hit my shoulder. "What's with you? He made a joke!"

"Huh?" I knew it was a joke; of course it was a joke. I'd kill Ian if I caught him fucking someone else. Anyone else.

"Still having that little problem?" West chuckled. "Was it this one?"

"You're an asshole, West." I snapped. "We playing golf or what?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.