The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 106

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 106 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

"So what did they say?" Juan nagged again.

I'd taken Sean and Zane to the County Offices with me because they both have public decorum and I knew when I told them 'nothing', they'd let it drop.

Juan and Yeuhan were not so easy.

I was sure all the boys wanted to know what was going on - if anything - but most of them were keeping a lid on their curiosity. Juan and Yeuhan, however, seemed to have more of a vested interest.

I had gotten home, got my beer - had several, in fact - and had watched the Angels, Grumpy and Bunny fuck each other raw for me. Nosey and Creamy sat on either side of me, jacking off. Nosey had fed me two loads; Creamy was still working on his first.

Baby had sat in my lap, bouncing happily, I thought until I realized that for all the noise he was making, his dick was soft.

"Are you faking, Baby?" I asked, genuinely worried. If the boys were faking, my fuck-fest was headed downhill.

"Oh God no, Papi!" He turn half around and kissed me. "You feel wonderful! I just can't get my mind off that interview today. I really wish you'd let me go with you."

"Baby, nothing happened!" I insisted. "I said no."

"I know." He sounded doubtful.

"Watch the Angels. I want a serving of Baby jizz before I let you go. I will fuck you all night if I have too."

He smiled slightly. "That's not a threat, Papi." I grabbed his dick and his eyes fluttered. "Ay! Papi!" A few minutes later, he was hard and gasping and things were normal.

But after he'd come, and Nosey'd blown his second load, they both went back to it.

"We don't want to be the stones blocking your path, Boss." Yeuhan still had his dick out, but his voice was all business. "None of us want to stand in your way."

"None of you are." I marveled as the Left Angel fed Grumpy again. Right Angel was moving deeply inside his brother while Bunny hammered Right. "I'm doing exactly what I want to do."

"But this is a great opportunity for you, isn't it?" Juan continued.

"It's government paper pushing! If you do it right, it isn't even a job; you meet four times a year and get other people to do the heavy lifting."

"Maybe you should re-consider it."

I almost spilled my beer. "Maybe I what?"

"Maybe," Yeuhan and Juan looked at each other as Yeuhan choose his words carefully. "Maybe, you would be happier if you spent more time without us."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" They hesitated. "No secrets! I hate that shit! Spill it!"

"Well, ever since we got back..." Juan started then stopped again.

"We've all noticed you've been somewhat distant, Boss." Yeuhan said. "Even this." He gestured to the group in front of us. "There was a time when you always participated, never only watched us."

"I've noticed too, Boss." Creamy put in his two cents. He was still stroking himself, but seemed to be following the conversation just fine. "Even in just the short time I've been here, you look more, touch less. I was afraid it was me."

I smiled. "I do like watching you spank it like that. How long today?"

"Just four hours." He sighed. "I just started, really."

"See if you can break a record today."

"Papi, we understand if you're getting bored with us." Juan commented as Yeuhan had to tear his eyes away from Creamy's hobby.

"Bored!" In front of me, Right Angel was shouting in German and Bunny was announcing his orgasm. Left Angel and Grumpy were silent largely because they both had their mouth's full - and I was going to get all of that spunk served to me hot and raw. Who was bored?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.