The Boys at John's House
Chapter 104

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 104 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I woke with the feeling of being snuggled under a hundred blankets. It was warm and cozy. And I couldn't move.

I woke more completely and found I was buried under eleven boys. I didn't remember them all coming to bed with me, but I smiled. There was an old saying that whomever you woke up with on New Year's Day was who you'd spend the rest of the year with. So, in theory, I had another year with the boys. We'd have to sleep like this every New Years.

Then I frowned as I realized that was another of those emotional commitment style thoughts. I pushed another year with the idiots out of my head and tried to focus on getting out of bed and to the can without a less pleasant load being released.

Sitting in the bathroom, I did find myself chuckling over the fact that none of the boys had that particular fetish. Or maybe they all got that I had zero interest and squelched it for my sake. Either way, I was glad it had never been a discussion. I finished up and went back to the bedroom.

My bed was a pile of bodies under my blanket. Except Zane, who was sleeping across the foot of the bed with just a sheet. Someone in the stack was snoring.

"Fuck." I sighed. I was in love with that. All of that. Not like. Not lust. Fucking, rest of my life, wanted to see them all old and gray, love.

I grabbed my robe and headed for the kitchen. Juan would never go gray - he'd dyed it first. Ivan'd been mentally 'gray' for as long as I'd known him. Vanni would probably be one of those elegant guys with the streaks of gray at the temples. Of course, hopefully I'd be long dead before they all got old.

Old and infirm.

I needed to update my will, I realized. I hadn't looked at it since I'd retired. Even then, I'd given most of my worldly possessions to Lorraine - to dispose of as she saw fit. Now, really, without me, the boys didn't have much. I needed to make sure that if I died first, they had something.

I made coffee and found some leftovers to re-heat. The boys had had a long night - them getting a little sleep wouldn't hurt me. Even if I had to forgo my morning blow job.

I used to have the occasional morning like this. Early coffee by the pool, a quick jog down to the front gate to get the paper. Light breakfast and the news of the day in the living room.

Cutie found me first. "Morning papa." He yawned, naked except for a sack-and-ring. "Sorry."

"Idiot." I chuckled. "Come here." He came over and I got a morning kiss before he got on his knees and began sucking my softness to hardness.

Baby and Grumpy followed a few minutes later. "Morning, Papi. You want anything else?"

"A little cream for my coffee?" I smirked. They both smiled and presented their cocks for me to suck.

Slowly the rest come down, kissed me and the others, but let us play. Grumpy was pre-loaded so after I swallowed a few wads of his jizz, I turned him around, and let him finish Baby while I rimmed Grumpy.

We rearranged. I put Baby on his back, Grumpy on his knees, and Cutie straddling. Cutie went off first, giving me a mouth and face full of cum.

I kissed him deeply but wouldn't let him clean my face. "I want everyone pre-loaded today. Go get Sweetcakes to bang you."

"Yes, Papa." He sighed happily. He took one more lick and headed for the kitchen.

I turned my focus back on Grumpy and Baby. "How you doing down there, Baby?" I asked. I still didn't understand a word of the Spanish he gasped. "What about you, Grumpy?"

He almost had enough breath to laugh and said something in Italian.

"Funny. Very funny." I pulled all the way out and slammed back into him. He gasped. "How's that?" I did it again. "Good?"

"Bella, bella!" He shouted.

I picked up my pace which in turn, sped up Grumpy. Baby started crying out, "Papi, Papi!", then he growled and shook. That set off Grumpy who's ass contracted around my cock. He started shouting as well.

I figured it was a good time to join in and let my own load go.

After we took a minute to catch our breaths, I pulled out and plugged Grumpy. Then I told them to stay exactly where they were until someone brought them a plug for Baby.

Then I went to see if Ivan was making breakfast.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.