The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 98

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 98 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

The next day - Christmas eve - Jhon followed me around the resort as I went about my day. I sucked, ate, fucked, played tennis, fucked, snorkeled, sucked, ate, fucked, sucked, swam, sucked, fucked and generally had a quiet day.

Jhon had come - like all the toothpaste being push out of a tube at once - just before I'd called it a night. He'd managed about seven hours; a personal best. He'd been soft all through breakfast, but started to firm up about mid-morning and by lunch, he was beating his meat again and shocked at how fast he'd gotten up.

Jhon joined us for dinner - where for once, we were all dressed. Since the resort was mostly empty, we had the restaurant to ourselves for the night.

"Merry Christmas, Papi." Juan said, giving me a sweet kiss as the Twins put a box on the table in front of me.

"What's this?"

"A little something from all of us." Ivan said. Sean and Zane had a pair of bags and were distributing gifts around the table.

"So, what? You idiots planned a gift exchange and didn't tell me?"

"You planned a trip to an exotic island and didn't tell us." Yann retorted.

"Hey, my harem, my trip."

"Yeah, well too bad." Juan chuckled. "We got you something anyway."

"Idiots." I sighed, trying not to be moved or touched or any of that shit.

I noticed, when they finished distributing and sat down that there was a box in front of Jhon too.

"Guys, you didn't have to do this!" He protested.

"But we wanted to." Janos explained. "Ja, so we did." Johan stated.

"And that ends that!" Giovanni laughed.

"Take the gift and smile." Yeuhan advised.

"You too, Boss." Zane agreed. "You go first."

I shook my head and smiled. "You idiots are too much." I picked up the box. It was too big to be a coffee mug, too small to be an x-box. "I'm just assuming it cost too much."

"Cheapskate." Yann teased. "If it costs more than a dollar-fifty he complains." He told Jhon.

"Quiet, you." I groused. Inside the box was a unit that looked like a small calculator. 'USR' it had above a very small digital screen and lots of buttons. "I think this is Sean's." I commented. "I have no idea what this is."

"It's a universal system remote." Sean said, like that clarified the matter.

"Ok. For what, TV, VCR, Stereo?"

"The VPVN, the pagers, it's a wireless mouse for most of the computers." He said.

"Again, and in English."

"Here." Sean got up and came around to lean over my shoulder. "This is your channel; it tells you up here where you are." A row of buttons labeled A through G; the first three were assigned, the rest were 'open'. "Then you select one of these as the unit." Two columns of lower case letters - a to l - on either side of the standard keypad.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.