The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 95

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 95 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

The cross country flight took nine damn hours. It was long enough that I was able to add the Angels, Cutie, Juicy, Nosey, and Grumpy to the Mile High club. I 'renewed' Bunny and Greedy's memberships.

It would have been hell if we'd been in coach. The boys acted like being in first class was special. I found myself enjoying their reactions way too much.

I was beginning to wonder if the trip had been a bad idea.

But it did have a few entertaining moments. As with the last trip, the boys were all in the same color - green - and looked like a model troupe. We got a lot of attention as we passed through the airport.

When we landed in Hawaii, the boys were elated and confused.

"We change planes here?" Ian asked. "We headed down under, boss?"

"Nope." I checked the board for our flight. "This way, boys."

We stopped near our still undisclosed gate for coffee and bagels. As we ate, the boys shed layers. By the time boarding was called for our flight, they all were showing much more skin. We got a lot more attention.

There was no first class on this flight, and it was another two hours or so. But we were just about the only people on it. And none of the boys had ever heard of the island we were going to. I banged Baby and Sweetcakes just to complete the set.

Ten fucks - with jizz - in twelve hours. A year ago, if someone had suggested it was possible, I'd have scoffed. If they suggested I could do it, I'd have laughed outright. Now, it was a nearly daily occurrence.

And, I felt good. The sex felt awesome, my body felt stress-free. I never felt like I was straining something. Sex never hurt. I was tired when we were done sometimes, but never so tired that a shower and a sandwich couldn't fix it. I figured I could do all ten boys again before bed tonight.

I didn't know what I'd done in this life or the last to deserve the boys. And I didn't know what it was going to cost when the bill came due. But it was worth it. Totally, utterly, completely worth it.

How did I not notice how empty my life was before the boys? Now, I couldn't imagine my life without them. All of them. Even Giovanni. They were a set. Ten parts of a whole. My whole.

"Fuck." I swore out loud.

"Something wrong, Boss?" Ivan was next to me, reading.

I shook my head, but in truth, everything was wrong. The whole damn idea had gone wrong! A harem was supposed to be for fun, not commitment. Calling them my 'wives' was Pridath's stupid idea. Not mine. Mine was to have a pool of fuck toys to use or abuse as I saw fit. Not wives, not contracts, and damn sure as fucking hell not love!

Not love.

I refused to think it. No way in hell was I going to say it. The last thing I needed was these idiots thinking I wanted anything other than pure primal sex. Which was all I wanted. Period.

I was going to spend Christmas on a beach with several naked sex fiends. I concentrated on that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.