The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 91

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 91 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

At breakfast, the whole family was waiting for me.

"Ok. I'll bite." I started. "What did I do?"

"You didn't do anything, boss." Ivan said. "We just wanted to, to, you know..."

"To what?"

"To know if you're going to fuck Vanni today." Yann blurted out. "You've made him wait an extra week, which is just cruel."

I thought about it. Lorraine got married on the 7th; today was the 15th. Giovanni had been a roller coaster - sometime he was cheerful and chipper and at others he was ill-tempered. I would have called the whole thing off, but then I would see that bulge of his and talked myself out of it. The theory, after all, was his mood sucked because he wasn't getting laid.

"True." I nodded and gestured to the table. "Ok. Come on."

"Here?" Juan sounded shocked. "On the table?"

"You mind the dining room, Grumpy?" I asked Giovanni.

He shrugged. "Doesn't matter." He got up and leaned over the table in front of me.

"You mind it dry?" I asked. This was a lot more matter of fact than anyone else had been.

"Whatever."

"Suit yourself." I said. I didn't want matter of fact. I wanted screaming, panting, uncontrollable lust. I stood behind him and dropped his pants to the floor. He had on a jock so the straps were around his hips. I held open his very firm, deliciously round ass cheeks and licked his little dark brown hole.

And then again. It was a new hole. I was going to fuck this one for the first time. I found myself kissing his anus like I would have kissed his mouth. Swirling my tongue in and out, and trying to push my lips inside. His hips finally twitched and I began flat out tongue fucking him. His ass shivered. I tried to push my tongue in deeper.

I started trying to reach his prostate with my tongue. Should be impossible, but maybe he has an addiction because his body's just built for sex. At any rate, it was fun feeling him fighting to not respond while I forced my tongue deeper and deeper up his rectum.

Finally, I figured I'd slobbered up his hole enough - and I was hard enough about two minutes after I started - to fuck him properly. I stood up and just slammed in.

Giovanni's back arched and he screamed. I could feel his sphincter clinch shut around me and the rhythmic pulsing as he came hard.

Since he'd lifted his chest up for me, I reached around and began playing with his nipples. They were hard and fat, and he began twitching under my hands.

"Somebody suck these for me." I said. A moment later, two mouths licked my fingers. Vanni began moaning continuously. "Somebody get his cock too." I didn't feel it directly, but I felt Vanni's body-quake and heard his volume go up so I figured someone had done it.

I kissed Giovanni's neck and shoulders. I nibbled his ear. He was crying out and quivering under me. His ass felt like it was actually sucking my dick.

"And here I was thinking you didn't want me anymore. I definitely want you. I think I want you all day today. I want to fuck you, and suck you, and hear you scream." I whispered in his ear. "I want you to come so much you can't walk tomorrow. I want your tits to hurt because the boys sucked jizz out of them. I want this tight hole so fucked out, spunk leaks out for a week." He groaned and shook some more.

I could feel movement beneath us and a tongue began gently licking and probing my anus.

I groaned deeply and switched to Vanni's other ear. "Does that sound good to you?" He cried out, but I wasn't sure what he was responding to. "Do you want me to fuck you like that today? Say yes, Grumpy. Let me hear you beg for it."

What he said was incoherent to me. But he was sweating and convulsing, and his sphincter was sucking my cock like a vacuum.

"I can't hear you." I teased.

He gasped and panted for a moment. Then he howled. "Please! Please fuck me! I can't stop. I'm weak, God help me! I can't stop. I just can't."

"I don't want you stop." I chuckled. "I want you to let me fuck you. Every day. I want to fuck you and, if I tell you to, I want you to fuck the boys or to bend over and be fucked by them. Say yes."

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"And I want you to suck." I went on. I started moving my hips and fucking him because the tongue wiggling in my ass was too much. "I want you to drink spunk every day. A full dose of vitamin-D, orally, anally. When I kiss you, I want your mouth to taste like cum. When I fuck you, I want to find a load waiting for me. And when I fuck that or lick that one out of you, you better get one of your brothers to re-load you. And I don't care where we are. Your job is to make sure I have jizz available 24/7. You like that?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.