The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 89

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 89 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

Yeuhan had a list of women who wanted to go house hunting. I'd bet anything that none of them wanted to buy, but I figured Yeuhan could use the work.

"Tell you what," I said, looking at the names, "if you sell to one of these bitches, before it closes, I'll let you film me fucking in her new house. Deal?"

He actually looked excited. "Yes, Boss. Thank you."

I watched Giovanni for a moment. He was watching the cocktail crowd a bit wistfully. "Problem, grumpy?"

He sighed. "While Yeuhan and I were flirting with those women, I actually found myself seriously considering doing them." He looked at me mournfully. "And while you were in the back with Yann," he swallowed hard, "I - I almost..."

"Boss," Yeuhan interjected. "Vanni isn't like the rest of us. We enjoy being with you; Vanni has an addiction. He can't help it."

"Yeuhan stopped me." Giovanni admitted. "I would have done something stupid, but Yeuhan wouldn't let me."

I nodded, thinking. Thirty days was another week for Vanni and he really was acting like cold turkey was driving him nuts. At home he was allowed to go whack off in the bathroom when the stress got too much. But in public, we caught him twice almost cheating. I'd told him that if it happened a third time, he was out and he'd made a point of never going anywhere without one of the boys.

But he was clearly suffering.

"You don't have to do this." I reminded him. "Gloria would hire you to stand around her living room - especially if I asked her to. She wouldn't care who you fucked - hell, she'd probably watch."

Giovanni shook his head. "When I was a child - five, maybe six - I was already stroking myself daily. I fucked my first girl before I could cum even. When we came to the US, my parents took me to a Catholic church. I was an altar boy. I got jealous when I found out the priest was touching other boys. I made him fuck me! I told all the Fathers that if they touched any of the other boys, I'd tell the whole congregation." He smiled sadly. "For most boys, that memory would fill them with shame. For me, it was the happiest time of my life."

I glanced around us; the crowd had thinned but this still was not my first choice of locations for personal revelations. If I had a choice, I'd just as soon skip the personal crap altogether. "Giovanni, maybe..."

"Being with you, it's like the church again. I feel like I've come home. I've been lost, since, God, high school! I just went from one city to another - from one lover to another - trying to get it out of my system. And just finding myself needing more and more. It's not just sex. It's the bond." Vanni gestured to Yeuhan and Yann - who I hadn't see join us. "The brothers. The Father." He gestured to me. "I need this. I need to be here. And if I need to stay clean for a month, then I've got to find the strength to do it."

Yann hugged him. Yeuhan joined them. I rolled my eyes.

"Can we please save this til we get home?"

"Mr. Jons!" A smarmy voice called out behind me.

I plastered a smile on my face and turned around. "Mr. Dumas. A pleasure." Dumas was the owner of the club. "Boys, front and center."

They broke up their little love fest and Dumas raised an eyebrow or two.

"Friends of yours?"

"Part of my staff."

"And the new family?" He asked.

"Ah." I wondered why he was talking to me.

Dumas had inherited the club, and having too much money and no life of his own, he spent most of his time sticking his unwanted nose into the club member's personal business.

"I was looking over the changes in the membership and noticed that you'd moved from Individual to Family." Dumas went on. "I knew you'd held a rather large wedding at your estate. And since I recalled you being a avid tennis player, I thought I'd pop in today and meet the blushing bride."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.