The Boys at John's House
Chapter 87

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 87 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

The rest of the week was quiet. We had cleaners - and painters - come in to put the east side of the house back in order. Yann placed a rush order and got vib-rings for everyone who didn't have one. Sean programmed them individually so that the settings were high - but not too high - for each of them.

Ian spent a day in bed and could hardly walk for a day or so after, but kept insisting that he wanted to do the whole day again. Ivan - who'd done the vib-ring-then-DP-then-fisting after dinner, had recovered faster and also wanted a repeat performance. Zane and Yeuhan were requesting I try it with them as well.

Giovanni fit in just fine. He adopted what was more or less the standard uniform - slip off pants, skin-tight shirt, and a cock-and-ball ring. He added nipple rings. They made his nipples stick out prominently against his shirts and made my mouth water. Most of the boys adopted them as well.

The thing that Vanni was not happy about was waiting a month before I'd put him in the schedule.

"Suck it up." Yann told him as we headed to a club soiree. "Some of us had to wait five years."

Yeuhan was driving, Vanni was in shotgun, and Greedy was on his knees in the back with me. He'd worn skin-tight everything - you could literally count the rings. I was putting a third load in him, just to make sure he had cum dripping down his legs all night.

Giovanni had been annoyed that afternoon to learn that only Greedy was getting to attend in full-on slut wear.

"Because I am here as his assistant." Yeuhan informed him as the valet drove off in the car. "You are still in your probation. Yann is here as his date." Yeuhan grinned. "Largely because everyone likely to be here has already seen our 'sister' in a dress."

"Relax, grumpy." I chuckled as I took Greedy by the waist. "Enjoy the show. By the time we get her home, 'sister' here will be soaked. You are encouraged to do anything that sets her off." I gave Greedy a firm butt squeeze. "I'm just glad I Zane found that nut sack vib in wireless."

"Boss, I was joking." Greedy lamented again.

"Yeah, but I wasn't." I thumbed the remote in my pocket as we entered the club and Greedy whimpered.

The boys had been trying to find the most publically inappropriate Christmas gift and I figured Greedy hit it when he suggested a public cum bath. I decided he would be the first to give me one.

The club's Christmas luncheon was only the first of many cocktail soaked events I'd be attending. This one catered primarily to the tennis set, so it was true that most of the attendees had seen Greedy in a dress. I didn't really care since most of those who'd seen him had also seen him play.

Gloria adored Giovanni.

"John, you simply must tell me what employment agency you use!" She sipped her drink and actually pawed the man. "It's just not fair that all the tasty ones work for you."

"What can I say?" I gloated. "I must be living right."

"You must be. This has been quite the year for you. Have they offered you the big desk at the Commission yet, or did you frighten them away?"

"They called. I told them to go suck eggs." I agreed to an interview in January.

"You are such a cad!" She waved past my shoulder. "Oh look; it's that ghastly little slut Bachman. How she keeps her seat in the House I'll never know."

"Slut?"

"Oh my God, yes! She's been drilled more often than a Texas oil rig. And that fairy she passes off as a husband - no offence, dear - he's just as bad."

"Fairy?" I smirked at her.

"Now John, I'd never say that about you. You sleep with men. You don't hid it, you're not ashamed of it, and you don't spend your time telling other people how righteous you are. I like that about you. I admire it, in fact. It makes you one of the only people on this horrid little planet I can tolerate."

I had to laugh. I kissed Gloria's cheek. "Juan's right. When I grow up, I think I will marry you."

She slapped my shoulder playfully. "Don't be dull, darling! Where would the fun be in that?" Her eyes lit up evilly. "Ah-ha! I was hoping Clifford would make an appearance today. You must excuse me; he is just the man to chair my new children's foundation." She wiggled her fingers at me, sighed longingly at the boys and whirled off.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.