The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 86

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 86 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

An hour after that, almost everyone was gone.

Joe fired Giovanni. I did try to talk him out of it, but this wasn't the first time Vanni had picked up a client's guest. And as an added bonus, Joe didn't have room to drive Vanni back into the city.

"So how do I get home?" Giovanni yelled.

"Ask the guy you spent the night with!" Joe slammed the van door and drove off.

Giovanni looked beyond wit's end.

I glance around; all of the boys were milling around the front door with us, smirking. "Is the property clear?" I asked.

"Clear Boss." Sean said. "We walked the place and did a camera sweep."

"The Twins left a crazy mess in two of the guest rooms." Yann said. "They got totally fucked."

"Ja!" "We did!"

I nodded. "Yeah. I wanted the whole house to hear it, but I couldn't get either of them louder than that music." Vanni slowly turned and looked at me as he realized what I just said. "Ok, everybody has the day off. I want everybody available the rest of today and all day tomorrow. The cleaning and whatever else can wait. I'm going to swim. While I do, explain to Vanni the contract. When I get out of the pool, I either want to take Vanni's application with Yeuhan or we'll revert to the schedule. Either way, I'll be in the game room."

Once I said they had the day off, I heard sighs of relief. Ian took his pants off and revealed nothing but a bright orange mesh sack. Inside it, I could see he was wearing the ring set from last night. Vanni's eyes went wide. Yann flashed Vanni, showing off a cock sleeve that kept his dick upright.

I went in to the pool, decided the hell with it, and swam naked for an hour or so. I liked swimming. If I didn't want to think, I could swim hard; if I wanted to think, I could float.

10 boys. Assuming the Giovanni wasn't just flirting last night. Ten dicks at my rotating beck-and-call.

I should be over it. It should be dull - it was just sex. But, somehow, it just kept getting sweeter. Every day, the boys looked better. I was more excited to be with them, not less. It was like I was falling in...

Not the point, I reminded myself. This was not about finding an 'aunt' for Lorraine. This was about filling the second floor with pretty willing young fuck toys. It was about carnal pleasure not emotional commitment. I wanted the boys. I did not need them.

That kind of shit was right the fuck out.

It occurred to me that I was at home, alone, thinking about the boys when they were all a room or two over and waiting to be fucked.

I got out of the pool to find that one of them had taken my clothes, and brought me a towel and a robe. A very short robe. Short enough that I wouldn't even have to untie it to fuck - or get fucked. Next to it were the two remotes that were in my pockets. I tapped them both up by two and dropped them in the robe pockets.

Then, I headed to the game room.

All of the boys were there with Giovanni playing a mass round of our favorite video game. All of the boys were stripped down to thongs or less - including Giovanni. Ian and Sean were both dripping.

"What is this? A virtual orgy?"

"A candidate." Juan said. "He was playing online, so we thought we'd join him while we waited for you."

I nodded. "Ok. Here's what I want. I want to watch Bunny and Juicy share. Then, I want Nosey, Cutie and Greedy to show Giovanni the application process. Vanni, they told you about the contract?"

"Yes, Boss." He said with a big grin. "But I don't believe them."

"So why are you sitting here, playing a sex game, wearing a banana thong?" A very well stretched banana thong.

He shrugged. "I don't have a job, I don't have a place to stay. I figured I'd stay here for as long as the sex does last and figure out what to do next after that."

"So you're a homeless, unemployed sex addict - like Stan said."

He had the good grace to blush. "Yeah. Pretty much. That wasn't the first job I'd lost because I couldn't keep it in my pants."

"Oh so you did fuck someone last night."

"Just my right hand." He laughed. "But I did him several times."

I nodded. Good. Another addict. "Ok. Here's the rules. It's my house. You boys are my fuck toys. I don't care which one of you is in front of me, if I want to fuck, I'm sticking my dick in you. Clear?"

"Sounds good to me." Vanni smiled.

I pulled out the remotes and tapped them both twice. Bunny and Juicy both groaned. "I like jizz. So the house rule is, if someone comes, they share it - preferably with me, but with each other too."

"What about creampies? Can I lick it out of someone's rear?"

"I can't hold off much longer, papa!" Bunny groaned. "Who'd you want me to share it with?"

"Sweetcakes. Center where we can all watch."

Sweetcakes got up from the couch and knelt in front of me at the same time that Bunny stood up. He stroked himself as he took the three steps to join his Russian brother.

"You ready for it, Sweet?" He groaned. "It's a big one."

"Yeah!" Sweetcakes lapped the tip of Bunny's throbbing cock. "I love chocolate sauce." He opened his mouth wide, stuck out his tongue and waited.

Bunny closed his eyes. "Turn it up, papa!" I tapped the remote twice more. "Oh God!" Bunny gasped. He didn't do much stroking but his whole body was quivering.

Then he just burst, one long shot of cream straight into Sweetcakes' mouth. It was followed by several considerably smaller spurts landing on Sweetcakes' face and Bunny panting and moaning.

"Come here Sweetcakes. Greedy, clean up Bunny."

"Yum! Yes, papa!"

Sweetcakes fed me a mouthful of chocolate Bunny sauce. I took most of it from him then gestured Giovanni over.

Vanni replaced Sweetcakes and cleaned my mouth out hungrily. He put my hand on his dick while we kissed and I could feel how hard he was. I pushed him away gently. "Let's not get carried away just yet." I double tapped Juicy's remote.

Juicy didn't even have time to get up. His back arched and the jizz shot straight up. Juan was next to him and began cleaning it as soon as it all landed.

"Hey, papa," Bunny gasped. "The vib's still on."

"I know." I smiled.

"Oh fuck me." Bunny moaned.

"I promise, Bunny, later. Come'ere Baby. Cutie, clean up Juicy." They moved and I got a taste of Juicy's cum from Baby.

"Now. Nosey, Greedy, help Cutie. Then, show Vanni the application. Angels, come sit with me."

I had a great time with the Angels vying for my attention while I watched the application process. Greedy sucked down Nosey's cock while Cutie buried his face in Nosey's ass.

"Papa!" Juicy gasped.

"Sweetcakes, share it with Nosey." I ordered. I glanced at Giovanni as the boys complied. The new recruit was watching them, his hand on his cock, a blur.

I kissed Left Angel. "Don't let him come til I say."

"Yes, papa." The boy oozed off of me and went straight for Vanni's dick. Vanni moaned.

"Keep watching." I told him. "You might be doing this next." I pushed Right Angel's head gently and he sucked my dick the way his brother was sucking Vanni's.

A minute of so later, Juicy hollered, and fed a load to Sweetcakes. Sweetcakes fed it to Nosey who grabbed him and kissed him greedily. I tapped Juicy's remote down to two.

Nosey lasted maybe five minutes of being in the middle of the action. Then he began shaking. His moans were being swallowed by Sweetcakes, but his hips pulsing told the story. The boys switched - Greedy moved up to feed him his own load, Cutie took over inhaling his cock and Baby shifted to tongue fuck him. Juicy shifted to the floor between Bunny's knees.

A few minutes later, Nosey was feeding Cutie, Bunny was feeding Juicy, and despite his best efforts, Vanni was feeding Angel.

I tapped Bunny's remote down, and told everyone to share, sending the Angels to join the group.

"You want to do that to me?" I asked Vanni.

"Oh God yes!" He sighed.

"I will fuck you." I reminded him. "I'm the only top."

"Yes boss. Thank you boss."

I stood up and turned my back to him. Without my asking, he got on his knees and began rimming me.

Deeply. Like his tongue was long enough to hit my prostate. It wasn't, but not because he didn't try. I got Cutie's attention and kissed him deeply.

"Think you have a big load waiting for me?" I asked him quietly.

"Yes, papa." He moaned.

"Good. When we shift, I want you to fuck me. I want you to fill my ass with so much spunk, I taste it in the back of my throat. I want Vanni to get a full jizz meal." Cutie moaned and I squeezed his nipples. "Think you can do that, Cutie?"

"Yes, papa!" He sighed.

"Good. Go tell Juicy and Bunny the same thing. I want the three of you to give me the biggest loads you can but I want yours first." I let him go and tapped both remotes a dozen or so times.

I heard one of the Angel's come and Nosey fed me the load. The fat tongue in my ass pulled out and I felt it circle my cock before a mouth began sucking hard.

I knew it was Cutie who slid into my ass because he shot the wad about two strokes after he started. I had to hold Vanni's head still to not blow myself. When Cutie softened enough to slip out, I clinched my cheeks and tapped his hip. Cutie got the hint and stepped away.

Juicy took his place immediately. "Cricky! Papa! Thank you!" He kissed my neck and shoulders and blew hard. I could actually feel the rings vibrating around his cock and balls. "I never thought I could live like this." Juicy never actually went soft and began fucking me in earnest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.