The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 79

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 79 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

They'd turned my basement into a night club.

My basement had three rooms - a laundry room, what I called the tool room, and the whole rest of the basement. I'd been planning to do something constructive with it for as long as I'd owned the house. But honestly, all it was storage for all the things I'd planned to use at some point.

Anything you could sit on had been pushed against the walls along with anything resembling a table. Everything else was hopefully still somewhere in the house. My old big screen TV was showing what looked to me like video lava lamp. The DJ was playing something that sounded like hypnotic, repetitive, white noise with too much bass. They removed any light source with more light than an unlit candle. A few strings of bride-and-groom shaped Christmas lights made it possible to walk through the room without a stick and a dog.

"Oh. My. God." Yann cornered me. The lights were dim and the music was loud so I doubted any of Lorraine or Drew's friends noticed the way Yann draped himself around me. I'm sure they'd all noticed his micro-mini skirt and thigh-high boots. "Where did you find Vanni? Talk about your Italian stallions!"

"Don't look at me; the twins found him sleeping in the den."

"Lucky brats."

"So, if he's interested, you're voting 'yes'?"

"Hell yes." Yann snickered. Then he switched gears and nuzzled against my neck. "You should check under my skirt, papa."

Who could resist an invitation like than? I knew he was hard, because I could feel it rubbing obtrusively against me. I reached under the back of the skirt and found bare skin - which was nice, but not a complete shock. I passed may hand over his hips and found no straps. Again, very nice. In the front, I found the lump that was pressing against me was his cock and balls captured in a triple ring.

It took me another moment to realize that they were vibrating slightly.

"What the hell did you find this time?" I asked and Yann giggled. I felt around a bit more as Yann purred in my ear. The ring felt metallic. Under his balls, between his legs, the metal continued. "Hmmm." I reached around the back again and between his cheeks, and felt the end of a metallic butt plug. "How did you even get that on?" I had to chuckle.

"With a lot of self restraint." He sighed.

"Batteries?"

"Yes," he grinned up at me. "But better. It's sonic activated and remote controlled." I raised an eyebrow. "You know, like those cameras that take a picture if the mic picks up a noise?"

"Yeah? So why isn't it at top speed now? The noise in here is crazy!"

"Sean has the remote on low right now. When it's just us, he promised he'd give it to you."

"So right now he's just teasing you?"

Yann nodded. "If he lets the speed go over medium in here, I'll make a mess." I pictured that for a moment. "Boss! You wouldn't - not with all these people here!"

"Go mingle." I told him, kissing his temple. "Lorraine's guests are still our guests. And if anyone's too drunk, take their keys. Tell your brothers."

"Sure, papa." He pursed his lips and I slapped his ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.