The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 78

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 78 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

The boys changed clothes.

They didn't go all the way down to my usual grade of slutwear, but it was all very sexy. The girls shed the saris they had worn for the wedding and had pink baby doll t-shirts and harem pants to dance in.

Most of the rest of the guests seemed to have known that my house was going to become a night club and had either dressed accordingly or brought something to change into.

I went up to change and found a surprise.

The boys' den was open and I could hear someone playing our favorite video game. I peered in. Over the back of the couch, I saw two blond heads and a raven one between them.

"Thank you, boss." A voice with a slight Italian accent said in time with the character on the screen as two German voices laughed.

At the top of the screen, were four scores: 1, 2, K and V. V was winning. I watched the game play for a few minutes. The Twins were letting V and K lead where they all went, occasionally sabotaging each other's scores. It seemed to encourage the other to two players to do things that would be considered depraved in real life. Instead, the Twins were giggling and teasing the man who sat between them.

So many things wrong, I didn't know where to begin.

I cleared my throat loudly and the two blond heads turned quickly.

"Good evening, Boss." They said in rare tandem.

"What are you two idiots doing?"

"We came up to change clothes." Left began.

"And we find someone playing ze game, ja?" Right finished.

"How'd he get in?" The game was supposed to be off if no one was playing it.

"Das internet." Left said, confused. Then realized. "Ah! No, not Vanni. K." He pointed to the screen.

"The light was on." Right picked up the thread. "Und Juan always want to know who played. So we turned on to see..."

"And the found me here." The raven-haired man turned around and I figured this must be what got history all excited about Roman men. No wonder the baths were so popular. "I, uh, was just taking a break and I guess I was more tired than I thought."

"You with the bride or the groom?" I asked.

He looked sheepish. "Uh, the caterer." He stood up and I found the body in the unbuttoned white shirt and tight black pants was definitely worth teasing and giggling over.

Except, of course, that the Twins gave up that privilege the day they signed on with me.

"Uh, I should probably go." The black-haired beauty said and began buttoning his shirt.

"Giovanni - is Italian, yes?" Left Twin asked conversationally.

"Uh, yeah." He responded as he looked for and found his vest."

"Ja." Right Twin agreed. "It's 'John'. Like us. We is Janos and Johan."

That paused Giovanni. "Really? That's a coincidence."

I glanced at the Twins; they were both grinning ear-to-ear. I figured they were both still getting punished, but if they found another candidate, maybe I wouldn't kick them out of bed just yet.

"Yeah, it is." I agreed. "So, listen, Giovanni, the caterer's gone, the DJ's here, and we have more space than we can use. If you want to go down, and hang out for the night, I don't mind."

He smiled. "Yeah, but the owner might."

"I am the owner."

"Oh." He looked shocked. "This is an amazing house! I actually wound up in here because I go lost. I think I went up the wrong staircase."

"No harm done." I shrugged. I looked the boy over. "You're about Ivan's size." The two of them would look amazing together. "Janos, take our guest to the spare room next to Yeuhan's so he can freshen up. Johan, go get Ivan and see if he and Yann can't find him something to borrow if he'd like." I paused. "Didn't you say you came up to change?"

"Ja." "We never got to our room."

"Don't bother, then. You two are on bar and kitchen duty for the night."

Their grins only dipped slightly. "Ja, Boss." Very good, Boss."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.