The Boys at John's House
Chapter 77

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 77 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

The bride was in off-white - appropriate since she was very pregnant. The bride's maids were in dark purple. The boys were in beige. Dave wore a black tux with a beige cummerbund; I got stuck in a beige tux with a dark purple cummerbund. I looked absurd. Thankfully Lorraine took the curse off of most of it by telling everyone that I was Dave's brother - a story he and I gratefully stuck to.

Overall, everything went well. The wedding was at a local church. Then four million assholes invaded my home to eat and drink like they'd never seen food before.

The boys officially had the day off, but apparently they all had 'wedding usher' duties. Juan was working closely with the caterer and the wedding planner to make sure that Lorraine's Special Day was just that.

And it seemed to be. She cried at all the times she should cry, she smiled at all the rest. She tossed the bouquet, danced with her father, had a piece of cake, everything a girl was supposed to have at a wedding reception.

And, to be honest, I was glad. Lorraine was as close to a kid as I was going to have. I'd known her since her conception and had been her 'Uncle John' her whole life. It was kind of nice that she - and Drew - were both acting like I was supposed to be in the family pictures and not in the background with the other guests.

"Uncle John!" Lorraine found me enjoying a quiet moment in the kitchen. "This is the third time I've found you hiding in here! I need you on the patio."

"Now what?" I let her drag me out - resistance was futile anyhow.

"I want a picture with you and all my cousins." She giggled.

"Cousins?"

"Found him!" She announced as we passed the pool.

The photographer, Drew and all the boys were waiting. We all were posed around the happy couple by Ian who also had a camera and had spent much of the day catching the shots that the professional had missed.

Then, before we could leave the patio, we were ambushed by the Ravi-Houseman family. I've never thought much of Pridath or their son Sid, but even I had to admit that their twin daughters - Sapna and Amal - were stunningly gorgeous. And 16.

"Ah! Here you are!" Mohan approached Lorraine and Drew with a very formal bow. "We had feared that we would not be able to speak to the happy couple."

"I'm sorry..." Lorraine began with a hesitant smile.

"My guests." I answered for her. "Dr. and Mrs. Ravi-Houseman."

"Oh! How do you do?" Lorraine's smile brightened.

"Thanks for coming." Drew added.

"It is always a pleasure to meet family of the great Sultan." Mohan said with a gesture to me. "We have brought you a gift, but did not see a table for them."

"Oh we have everything. We asked people..."

"Yes, the charities. We gave a donation in your honor." He bowed again. "But this is for the wedding night - it is a custom from our home to ensure the couple has great bliss in their life together."

Pridath bowed. "Traditionally, it is given from the Bride's mother to the Groom. But since her mother is not here, we thought perhaps, her paternal aunt would serve." One of the girls handed Juan a box as Pridath spoke.

"First Wife!" Yann exclaimed. "That's why!"

"Aunt!" Lorraine gaped at me. "Uncle John, are you and Juan married?"

I sighed deeply and Juan laughed. "No." Just the kind of thing I wanted to avoid.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.