The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 76

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 76 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

"Uh, Boss," Juicy looked a bit sheepish as Cutie closed the door behind us, "I'm still a bit sore."

"Too sore to fuck me?"

"Uh, no, Boss." He looked happily surprised.

"Good. You fuck me, Cutie tongue fucks you. Cutie, I'm not hard. Fix that while Juicy strips and strokes himself for me."

"Yes, papa." The both moaned.

Cutie was damn good with his mouth - in fact, he was probably the best of the bunch. Which made sense, since he'd been doing it literally his whole life. Cutie had better control and could keep me from going off longer than the other boys.

Unless, of course, I wanted to go off. We'd developed a simple code - when I was ready, I put my hand on the back of his head and held him in place until I sprayed jizz all over his tonsils. That was one difference; I did usually make Cutie swallow my first load with him. I kept my cock in his mouth for another few minutes - until I was hard again.

Juicy, of course, was hard long before that. Staring at him while he stroked off only made his hand moved faster. And when I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, Juicy gave me a nice spunk deposit - which he and I shared. It only took him a couple minutes to get up again for me.

I gave Cutie a gentle tug and pulled him up for a deep kiss. "I fuck you so rarely 'cause I like size of the mess you make. It's like a one man jizz bath."

"That one of your fetishes, papa?" Juicy teased.

"Figure that out by yourself?" I snorted. "Come here. Cutie, get the lube. It's my turn now."

I rolled onto my stomach as Cutie and Juicy began reeming me with lube covered fingers. They coaxed my knees up and I felt Cutie's head slip under me.

Then Juicy's cock slowly pushed into me and I groaned. Cutie's mouth slipped around my dick and I figured I'd do well to last five minutes.

"Oh God, Boss!" Juicy moaned in my ear. "Your arse feels so good! I'm gonna shot a wad already!" I could feel the lava as he spoke.

"Oh hell!" I groaned and let my wad shot down Cutie's throat again.

Cutie pulled out from under me and kissed me hard. Somehow, he hadn't swallowed and hadn't choked. The spunked-filled kiss combined with Juicy still wedged in my ass was enough to get me half hard again.

I cut the kiss a bit short. "Share and then get him moving again."

"Yes, papa." Cutie actually grinned. At some point, he'd gotten naked and his whole body turned a delightful shade of pink as he moved to Juicy.

I heard the two of them kissing - and felt Juicy's cock flex. Then I felt Cutie get off the bed.

"Oh fuck, that's nice!" Juicy groaned. He leaned forward, laying his full body against me and kissed across my neck and shoulders. "Cutie's got his tongue so far up my bum, I'm surprised you can't feel it, papa."

He reached around me and began playing with my nipples. Ripples of pleasure flowed across my chest. Slowly, his hips began moving again and Juicy started a good, strong fuck.

"Yeah, Juicy, like that." I moaned, trying to encourage him. "Fuck me hard like that."

I felt Cutie's magic mouth again; this time on my nuts. I couldn't figure out how he was getting to them, but somehow he seemed to be moving between mine, Juicy's and Juicy's asshole. The second time Cutie sucked my balls, I reached down and pulled his chin up.

He took the hint, and repositioned himself. When his mouth circled my cock once more, I blew my load again. He quickly feed it back to me.

When I came, Juicy cried out. "Oh shit! Papa! I - I can't -!" His voice caught and I felt him shoot several jets of jizz deep inside me. He collapsed on top of me. "Oh God, papa - Boss, your arse is so sweet. It's like you squeeze the cream right out my hose!" He kissed my neck and rubbed his face against it. "Cricky, I love you!"

I ignored that. Most guys love anything when they come. "Cutie - you know what I want."

"Yes, papa." He replied as he moved toward my ass.

Juicy's weight shifted to beside me and then Cutie's tongue began swirling inside my butthole. I groaned. Loudly. As good as fucking felt, and as much as I loved getting sucked or blown, nothing felt as good as getting my salad tossed after somebody came hard inside me. It almost never lasted long enough to get me off, but if I could do that all day long, I'd never do anything else.

"Oh man, that's hot." Juicy sighed. "He just goes at it. Like he loves it."

I remembered that Juicy's come-covered stick was still waiting beside me. "Hey. Get over here and let me go at you." I growled. Juicy moaned and moved to sit in front of me.

Watching Cutie had already worked some magic; Juicy was hard and dripping. I sucked him in and enjoyed the taste of my ass mixed with his jizz.

"Oh fuck!" He groaned. "Oh yeah! Hey Cutie, share."

Cutie moved from my ass and I shivered as I heard them kissing. A couple minutes later, Cutie was back at my ass, tongue fucking me. Then, he went back to kissing Juicy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.