The Boys at John's House
Chapter 74

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 74 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

Ivan, Dave and Lorraine were still meeting with the caterer when I got home. I interrupted them anyway.

"What is this, Lorraine?"

She looked over the letter. "Oh. Good! They could use you up here. I would have asked you, but I thought you were retiring."

"I am retired. Past tense. I'm an old man; I no longer have to work for a living."

"Boss, we're almost done here." Ivan sighed like I was the problem. "Can we finish this then you yell at the bride."

I glared at him, but I took his point. "I'll be in my office. Call me when you're done."

I did leave the dining room, intent to head to my room, but Yann stopped me.

"Boss, I think we have a slight problem." He did look worried. "When was the last time you let Zane come?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"He's locked himself in his room, saying you have to punish him because he came without permission."

"Oh what the hell!"

We went to Zane's room, where the door was in fact locked. "Zane! I don't have patience for this. Open up." A minute later, the door opened and a shame-faced Zane looked at me. "You gonna tell me what the hell this is about?"

"We watched the video of you, Sean and Ian. I couldn't stop thinking about it, so I came in here to stroke myself. But I couldn't stop in time and I blew."

"Yeah?"

"Uh, yeah." He gestured and opened the door all the way. On the wall over his bed was a jizz stain that look like he'd thrown a water balloon.

I had to admit, the image appealed to me. Cutie, alone, whacking off so hard, he left that on the wall. "Yeah. So I guess I have to think of a punishment." Which was too easy. "We won't be able to do anything until after the wedding, of course. So go back to everything as normal - including not jacking off like usual. The day after the wedding, I'll punish you. Ok?"

Zane looked relieved. "Oh yes, Boss. Thank you! I was afraid - I thought maybe -"

"Maybe what?"

"Maybe you'd tell me to leave."

"Of course not!" Yann exclaimed. "You're a son, and papa wouldn't put you out for that!"

"I wouldn't?"

"Of course not!" He insisted.

"Who's house is this? Do I get a say in anything?"

Yann rolled his eyes and put an arm around Zane's shoulder. "Come on, we'll go tell the others what happened."

"Tell the others!" Zane's eyes went wide.

But it sounded like a good idea to me. "Yeah. And I want everyone to see the tape of the 'incident'. So what got you so worked up?"

Zane turned deep red. "I want to do that. What Ian did." He swallowed hard and looked at the floor. "Actually, I want as many as will fit."

I could see his dick bulging inside his pants - more than the thong justified - simply talking about it. "So if I could find a way to get all the boys in at the same time, you'd like that?" He shivered and nodded slightly.

"Oh you twisted little monkey." Yann teased. "You and Ivan were just made for each other." Yann steered the boy out the door. "Come on. We'll start with Ian; he'll get a big charge out of it."

They passed Ivan. "Oh there you are. Lorraine was looking for you."

"Yeah, well -"

"Before you talk to her, can I ask you something?" He didn't wait for me to answer. "Why'd you DP Ian before me?"

The question came from out of nowhere. Then I realized what he was really asking. I frowned; no wives, no favorites, no commitments. Why were they all suddenly acting like a bunch of high school chicks?

The damn wedding.

"You're kidding, right? I DP'd him because I thought of it then. Get whoever you want; I'll do you tonight. He's not anymore special than you and don't pull this jealousy bullshit again. Clear?"

He looked embarrassed but pleased. "Yes, Boss. Sorry. I just..."

"You just thought you should be first or some shit! You idiots made the rule, not me. Any one I want, any where I want, and any how I want. You trying to back out of that?"

"No, Boss!"

"Good. Bring your gag."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.