The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 69

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 69 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

Sean had actually come down to get me. Juicy and Nosey had gotten impatient and started without me.

When Bunny and I got to my room, Juicy was laying on the bed and Nosey was holding a small digital camera on a close up of Juicy stroking himself. "Steady. Not too fast. Wait for Boss." Happily, they were both naked.

"Oy, mate! I can't! That bloody camera!" Juicy gasped, but he managed not to come.

"I'm waiting too." Nosey admitted. "As hot as watching you is, with the Boss it's better."

"Oh yeah." Juicy sighed. "Feeling him slide up my arse - if I could, I'd do nothing but that all day."

"Yeah?" I surprised them both. "Nice to be appreciated."

Nosey grinned. "I taped everything for you, Boss. I hope you like it."

"Me too." I replied, grinning back. "Bunny, help the poor boy out. You, come here." I gestured for Nosey to sit next to me on the loveseat.

Bunny covered Juicy's hand with his own and slid his mouth down the Australian's shaft. Juicy moaned and then his whole body went stiff as he shot a couple loads into Bunny's mouth.

Bunny pulled up almost immediately and kissed Juicy, spilling jizz over his mouth and chin.

Nosey moaned. I grabbed his quivering dick and gave it a pair of slow strokes. "Not yet, Nosey." I teased. He moaned again, but it was cut short by Bunny and Juicy sharing jizz kisses with us.

When we finished, I had Juicy sit in my lap and put Nosey in Bunny's. "Now, let's see what we have here." I held the camera so we could all see the play back.

Nosey taped Juicy going from mostly soft all the way to throbbing hard and caught his first spunk load. Then Juicy took the camera and taped Nosey cleaning the mess with his tongue. He also got himself getting hard again. Then, Nosey took the camera back and pattern repeated. Each time, Nosey got Juicy to last a bit longer than the last. There were three cycles - plus the one Bunny finished.

"Ok, that I want a copy of." I sighed, stroking Juicy. "This thing never runs dry, does it?"

"Not for you, papa." He gasped. At some point, most of the boys started calling me that when we fucked. I couldn't decide if it was sick or too sick.

Beside me, Bunny was stroking Nosey. "I think we're close here, papa. I don't think I can hold him back any longer." I pushed Juicy's head forward and let him get the creamy spunk for me. He shared with both boys before turning and giving most of the rest to me. When we parted, I got an idea.

"Hey Nosey, you ever watch DP?"

"Oh God! No!" His dick twitched even though he'd just emptied it. "Now?"

"Yeah."

We moved to the bed. I lay down and had Juicy climb on top of me. He came again as he slowly slid down - probably because of the thought of Bunny sliding in next to me. Juicy wiped the jizz off his chest with his fingers and fed it to me.

At the same time, I felt Bunny's fingers stroking my nuts and pushing into Juicy's asshole alongside my dick. I could feel the lube he was smearing around.

"How's the view, Nosey?" I had to ask.

"Wonderful." He breathed. "Boss - I - uh - oh God!" Suddenly Nosey was on the bed beside me. Before I could ask what the deal was, Nosey sprayed my face with a load of jizz.

Not that I minded, but it was a touch unexpected.

"Sorry, Boss." He panted. "Seeing you going into Ian, like that... ! It was just too much."

"I don't mind." I had to smile. "But clean up your mess."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.