The Boys at John's House
Chapter 68

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 68 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

The schedule changed. A lot.

Dave and Lorraine had both taken vacation time from their jobs, so they were around the house all the damn time. I still had all the usual meeting, clients, and golf tee times so I only got to fuck either at the club or after I could claim it was bedtime. I had to virtually sneak around to fuck in my own house.

Plus, the boys had to dress for polite company. I don't think any of them owned any normal underwear anymore, but it wasn't as entertaining under regular pants and standard shirts.

Still, the truth was that none of the boys - except Zane - could go longer than two days without being fucked and I couldn't last even that long. Anytime I could get one of them alone, was a good enough excuse to unzip and ram home. And, of course, I was still getting my wake-up blow.

Lorraine was too distracted by her pregnancy and the impending wedding to notice us. Dave, on the other hand, had known me long enough to guess some of what was going on 'off-screen'.

"For a guy who retired early, you work a lot of hours." He commented one night as we were watching the game together. "And that staff of yours works some late nights."

I shrugged. "Economy's not what it was; got to make a few dollars somehow."

He snorted. "How do you do it? Seriously. I mean, I have got laid since Janice left."

"What about that blonde thing you were seeing?"

"Ok, yeah, once or twice. But these guys are a regular thing for you. It's been, what, ten years?"

"Not even a year yet!" I corrected him.

"Oh, come on! Ivan, Juan and that French guy have been here since your retirement party."

"As employees, not harem."

"So that's what this is? Really? You've got a harem?"

I thought about telling Dave everything for maybe a full minute then shrugged. "Yeah. That's what this is. They know, they agreed to it. Hell, they do all the work! I just fuck which ever one's in front of me."

"So you pay them?"

I laughed. "That's the bizarre part! They all claim its love. Or lust. Neither of which makes any sense to me! I'd love to tell you what I did, but the truth is, I have no Goddamn idea why any of them are still here."

"I could answer that one." Ivan surprised us both. "But it might be a bit graphic." He put down a pair of beers and a plate of nachos.

"Never mind." Dave chuckled. "I'll live with the curiosity."

"I'm shutting down the kitchen." Ivan said. "If you want anything else, you'll have to fend for yourselves."

"We're good." I replied. Then, just to be a dick, I asked, "who's turn is it tonight?"

"Sean, Ian and Yeuhan." He sighed.

"Three at a time?" Dave looked stunned. "Tell me you don't..."

"He does each of us, every time." Ivan clarified. "Some times, twice. Not with me, though." My chief smiled wickedly. "By the time he's finished with me, I'm too stretched out for a second round."

"Too stretched out?"

Ivan laughed softly. "I usually scream loud enough to be heard in Minsk."

"I haven't heard any screaming." Dave pointed out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.