The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 64 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

"Boss? This is Yeuhan." Juan gestured to a staggeringly beautiful Asian boy. "Yeuhan, this is John." We shook hands and Juan went on. "This is the candidate that Kathy said we might be interested in. Yeuhan just got his license last month, but he hasn't been able to find a position."

"Is that a fact?" I could think of several positions I'd love to put the boy in. None of them had anything to do with his real estate license.

"He did very well on our internal application." Juan went on. "We did have a problem with the survey, but we were able to complete that over the phone."

The "survey" was the thing that eliminated most candidates. The ones who didn't play the game, were usually offended by the third question and ended the application process. The game players, however, could be coaxed into all, but having phone sex. Very few guys had made it that far into the process and this was the only one with a RE background.

We agreed to meet at an Association luncheon. I had Juan, Sean and Ian with me, all dressed in dark grey business casual wear that was at odds with the junk-exaggerating thongs they'd all adopted. Yeuhan had arrived with Kathy and Richard, and had been staring at the four of us ever since. I'd only noticed since I had been staring at him as well.

After the luncheon, I'd borrowed an Association office to interview the boy. Really, I let Juan ask all the 'right' question. I tried to decide if I wanted to bang him now or wait until I got him home.

"Well, that's about it." Juan said at last. "Did you have any questions for us?"

Yeuhan turned bright red. "Uh, no."

"The one I told you about isn't here." Juan snickered and Yeuhan turned even redder.

"Who'd you tell him about?" I had to ask.

"Oh I told him about the trip to St. Tropez and how you took Ivan on deck and fisted him."

I gave my best 'angry boss' frown. "That's not something you should be telling an applicant."

"It's ok. I wanted Yeuhan to understand what living in our house would be like. It's not a good thing to be surprised with."

"Yeah, Boss, he's right." Ian commented. "I wish someone had warned me about the uniform."

"The uniform?" Yeuhan asked.

"Well, if you're not used to wearing a thong, it can chafe." Sean observed. "And I did have to get used to people staring at my naughty bits."

"You've got enough to stare at." Ian countered.

"Like you can talk. At least I'm -"

"Enough, you two." I cut them off; Yeuhan was looking light-headed. "If guys having sex bothers you, this is not going to be a good fit for you."

"No -" he squeaked, cleared his throat and tried again. "I don't have a problem with it. I'm, uh, I'm actually gay myself."

"That's good news." Ian quipped.

Juan sighed. "Yes, unfortunately, since it is a live-in position, you do wind up watching a lot of sex. The Boss has several lovers."

"Watching?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.