The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 62

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 62 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

Ian was at dinner with us, dressed in a long sleeve shirt and long pants.

"So, you want to be a harem fuck-toy?" I asked him without warning.

"With these joeys? Hell yes."

"You get that I do the fucking and you are the toy, right?"

He nodded enthusiastically. "I prefer bending over. The truth is, I'm big, but it don't last. I go off like that most times." He snapped his fingers. "I only manage to slow down if I've had one or two - which is why I fell asleep here."

"So you broke into my house and drank my booze?"

"Tell him the whole story." Sean said. "Start with why you came over."

"From Down Under?" Ian laughed. "I moved here with this mate of mine. See, he had a line on this director - we were gonna make pornos! Only I can't last two minutes on camera. I got this thing about being watched, right? Anyway, I got canned, but I'd already got my Green Card, so when in Rome, right?" He paused to take a bite. "So I took whatever jobs I could and here I am."

"Tell him about the video." Yann prodded.

"Yeah." I agreed. "Tell me about the video."

Ian actually blushed. "Well, I, see, like I said, I take whatever jobs I can. So I got this one job as a camera man's assistant. This bloke, I tell you! So I'm in his back room, looking for photo stock, and I find these pictures of people being watched! Well he catches me and we kinda danced around it, but it turns out that he likes watching and much as I like being watched! So, anytime I'm someplace I can get away with it, we do a live chat and he watches me spank it."

"Not on my dime, he doesn't." I commented.

Ian nodded and took another bite. "Yeah. I called him earlier and told him. But this is way better! I mean, come on! A harem?"

"In a month." Ivan stressed. "If you follow the rules. And if you actually can do something we need."

"I planted that whole garden!" Ian sounded indignant.

"Johan is our gardener." Left Twin stated. "Ja, I can do that." Right Twin agreed.

"So what else do you do?" Ivan prodded.

"Let's see." Juan tapped his phone. "According to his resume..."

"How do you have that thing even when you're naked?" I had to ask.

"Wrist strap." He flashed the accessory I'd somehow never noticed. "You've worked in landscaping, retail, telecom -"

"I mostly pulled cable there."

"Where were you when we did that!" Yann huffed and Sean nodded.

"You've actually worked for a couple photographers." Juan observed. "Are you a photographer?"

"Well, just amateur. I've taken a few classes, but I've never worked with, you know like models and what not."

"You have any samples of your work?" Juan asked. It was a good thought; not that I needed a photographer.

"Not here. I could get me mum to send a few. And, of course, I could take a few."

"The house." Yann said. "You could do a photo layout of it. We missed the pool, but it would be nice to have before and after photos of everything else."

"Yeah." Ian warmed up to the idea immediately. "I could do the whole house, like one of those decor mags."

"If you approve, Papi, that would make Ian your new Office Clerk. I have another guy with a RE license who might work out as your Assistant."

"So what does that make you?" I had to ask.

He looked at me innocently. "House Manager."

"Manager? Who promoted you?" I didn't recall even discussing it.

"It's kind of obvious." Yann commented.

"He's the only one doing any real work." Ivan added.

"We figured it made the most sense." Sean shrugged. "None of us want to do half of what Baby does."

"Besides, it's just the title." Juan dismissed the whole conversation with a wave. "No raise involved."

"Oh." If they didn't want money, they could call themselves whatever they wanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.