The Boys at John's House
Chapter 61

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 61 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I took them to my room. They were all still dressed for travel, which was sexy, but not the usual grade of slutty I had grown accustomed to.

"Ok, Angels. Strip him. Slowly."

The Angels looked at each other and smiled. "You want us to tease him for you?" Left asked. "We make him beg for you, yes?" Right added.

I had to wonder for a moment if 'Angels' was the right name for them. "Yeah, ok. Let's see how that goes. Don't make it easy for them, Cutie." I sat comfortably against my headboard and hoped I'd enjoy the show.

The all surprised me. The Angels were apparently strip tease experts and managed to make Zane break a sweat before he was halfway naked. Zane on the other hand somehow managed not to even groan aloud until the Angels had him down to just his briefs and were teasing his nipples.

I hadn't expected the twins to show so much glee for sexual torment, but they were both sporting wet spots. They hadn't spoken much, and much of what they said had been whispered to Cutie so I didn't hear it. They used fingers, lips and tongues to toy with poor panting boy.

And I was impressed with Cutie too. He lasted longer than I did - I started stroking myself about five minutes after the Angels started on him. Cutie's cock was jumping every time the Angel's touched him by the time he moaned out loud.

The Angels wouldn't let Cutie touch them or touch himself. They, on the other hand, touched everything except his cock and it was finally beginning to get to Cutie. I saw the Angels exchange an evil, lecherous look behind Cutie's back.

Then they both moved around and down. They pulled his briefs down slowly.

"Oh hell!" Cutie groaned. His cock popped into view and he shivered, biting his lips.

The Angels coaxed Cutie's shorts over his bare feet. They licked their way back up his legs. Cutie whimpered. When they reached his hips, they switched to fingertips and seemed to be playing with each other as much as toying with Cutie.

Then with no warning for either of us, the Angels engulfed Cutie's dick and nuts. No words, no hand signals, somehow they both just knew which was going high and which was going low.

Cutie hollered. Then he came.

The Angel on his dick grunted and the Angel on his nuts moved up. The two shared Cutie's jizz while the poor boy stood there, quivering and moaning.

Then, the Angels fluttered over to me, both with a mouthful of spunk, and shared with me. One of them reached down to stroke me, but I stopped him. I was too close, I wanted to pull back a bit while I decided which one of the three I wanted to fuck first.

I pushed the Angels gently away. "Where the hell did you learn to do that?"

"One of our foster mothers was die stricherin." Left Angel grinned at me. "We used to help her practice."

"A what?" My German was limited to what I'd learned watching 'Hogan's Heroes'.

"Die stricherin." Left repeated. "She did the sex professionally." Right clarified.

"Nice mom." I quipped. I looked over at Cutie. He was on his knees, panting. "You ok, Cutie?"

He nodded. "Was - was that ok?" He managed to ask.

"That was amazing." I nudged the Angels out of the way. "Come here."

He shook his head. "Levi said - if I came - that was - he didn't - he wouldn't -" he took a breath. "Levi said -"

"I'm not Levi." I reminded him. "Get over here." I opened my arms and gestured for him to come up.

He nodded and got up like it hurt. He lurched over to the bed, and the Angels moved to let him in with me. "What the hell is all this? You look wasted."

"I'm sorry." He sighed. "That was just really intense for me. I haven't cum in a while."

"What?" I laughed. "Bullshit!"

He shook his head. "Levi said that a good slave should always be sexually frustrated so that he never questions his master's demands."

"Oh, I know you're frustrated - Yann told me you whack off a dozen times a day!"

"But I don't finish. You don't finish unless master tells you to." He stated it like a lesson hard learned. "I - uh, I couldn't stop myself just now. Sorry, Boss."

I tilted his head up and kissed him. "I wanted you to cum. That's the best part."

"Ja!" "Especially sharing."

"See?" I had a brilliant idea suddenly. "Ok, so from now on, I don't care how often you jack off, just get one of these two to bring me a taste." He started to protest, but I cut him off. "If I'm the master, then I make the rules. Don't tell me what he used to do again unless I ask you. Got it?"

"Yes, Boss." He looked chastised.

"Ok. Now. Tell me about the sex; he did bang you, right?"

"Oh, yes." Cutie perked up. "He used his penis the first time when I was around twelve. Before that, he finger fucked me every day. I would suck his penis and stroke myself, and he would put two or three fingers in my ass and stretch me real wide."

"When you were twelve?" That was more than a bit sick.

But Cutie shrugged casually. "Always. As early as I can remember. He would put his fingers in my ass, and let me suck him until he almost came. Then, he would stop me and - if it wasn't too late - he would call his girlfriend and go release his seed in her."

"Wait - he used you to get it up for her?"

Cutie nodded. "Sure. She wouldn't suck him because Jewish law forbids it. But so is pre-marital sex so I think she was just being a bitch. So I helped him get ready for her. When I was twelve, though, one day I just suddenly came. Neither of us was expecting it. Levi said it was ok the first time, because I can't prevent something I didn't know could happen. But after that, he used his penis instead of his fingers and punished me if I came."

I thought about that for a minute. If holding back was tied in with a bunch a religious bullshit, it might be entertaining to watch him meltdown instead of treating him like the rest of the boys. "Ok. New rule. Keep up the way you have been - don't cum when you jack off."

To my surprise, the Angels both whined. "But we want to deliver the jizz." "Ja, we like the jizz."

I chuckled. "Don't worry; you'll deliver plenty. Cutie, I want you to save it all up until I fuck you. Before today, when was the last time you came?"

He thought for a moment. "The day I saw you, Ivan and Sean by the pool. I mean, other than that day on the boat - but you told me to then."

A week and a half, and before that almost two months. He gave the Angels two good-sized mouthfuls of spunk. "Ok. I want a nice big load when I do you, so you better have something for me by then."

"Yes, Boss." He said breathlessly.

"And from now on, you wear a belt; I don't want anyone doing you by accident."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.