The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 55

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 55 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

We sat outside on a deck at a long picnic-style table. It was the eight of us and the fourteen members of Yann's family who were still in town.

"Ianto is in Strasbourg and Clarice is Montpellier." Inez informed us. "But they send their love. Uncle Renee -" She paused, "- was busy."

"In other words, he's with his lover." An older woman at the far end of the table said. "I don't mind. He's always much more pleasant when he comes home after being with him! I told him, the men, I do not care. Use a condom, have fun. The women, I will divorce you."

I'm a son of a bitch and I love watching Yann blush. "So if you all aren't hung up on sex, what's the problem with Yann being my whore?"

The whole table froze. Then Ivan and Sean both began snickering. Then full fledge guffaws burst from both of them. Most of the family looked stunned. Yann put his head down and wrapped his arms over it like that might help.

"YANN!" Shouted half dozen voices.

"BOSS!" Shouted a couple of others.

I grabbed another dinner roll. "You guys did know he was gay, right?"

Yann's mother stood up and started speaking. Whatever she said, she was very serious about. Yann looked up and started to interrupt her.

"Quiet, Greedy." I snapped. "I want to hear what she has to say."

He sighed. "She's saying -"

"Not from you; you're being pissy right now." I pointed to Marie. "You. Word for word."

Marie frowned. "She said that she's very sorry that her son has taken up with such an obnoxious American. We do not discuss such things at during meals. And anyone who would call her son what you did isn't welcome in her home."

I nodded. "Yeah, I figured as much. Tell her I understand that and we'll be out of here in the morning anyway, but if she'd like, I'll leave now."

"We're not heartless, M. Jons. There is nowhere for you to go tonight." Marie conceded.

"Not your decision." I pointed out. "Tell her. Please."

Marie spoke some French; mom spoke back. "Ma mere says if you can be civil for the rest of dinner, tomorrow is acceptable."

Juan wiped his mouth and stood up. "I'd better start packing. Come on, Zane." Zane started to get up too.

"Sit down, you idiots." I scoffed. "I can behave." Juan looked doubtful, but sat. "Now. Mom. You all seem to have some concerns about how Yann and I spend our time. Frankly, it's none of your business since we're both over 21. But in the interest of full disclosure, I hired Yann because he's qualified to do the job I needed done. That he's incredibly sexy is just a bonus I enjoy. Frequently. I admit I'm a selfish kind of guy. I don't like families because I don't like this kind of shit interfering with my life. I don't want Yann to have to choose between you guys and me, and he won't have to if we get this all out now. So, your son is an over-sexed, exhibitionist, crossing-dressing slut which suits me just fine. What's your problem with it?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.