The Boys at John's House
Chapter 48

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

The St. Trop Ritz was full of glamorous people who starred as the boys and I swept through the lobby. Eight people, two king-sized adjoining suites. Our luggage was waiting in the rooms for us.

We had a staff meeting as soon as everyone recovered from the flight.

"You guys work out a schedule among yourselves as to who's sleeping where and when."

"Including us?" Left Angel piped up. "Ja, we want a night, too." Right Angel added.

"And me!" Zane threw out. "I'll sign the stupid contract!"

I shrugged and pretended to think about it. "Well, tell you what, tonight, Juan, Yann, Ivan, Sean, you guys stay in here with me. You three just get some sleep in the other room. Tomorrow, we're sailing down the coast, so we'll pair up see how things go from there."

The rest of the afternoon and evening was spent at the hotel's pool. The boys lounged around, played volleyball, and swam, all while wearing bikini briefs - assuming 'swim thong' wasn't the more accurate term - that were just flat out pornographic.

"Uh, Boss?" Zane sat on the lounge chair beside me. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." His swim thong was yellow and, stretched the way it was, it was transparent in spots. "What's up?"

"Well..." He hesitated. "I just wanted to know - I mean, it seems like you're not - see, I was talking to Sean, and, well..."

"Zane, spit it out!"

"Do you want to do me?" He blurted out. Then he looked at his hands and turned bright pink.

I snorted. "Hell yeah. But I'm not trying to get busted for rape or some shit. The three months is to give you plenty of time to back out of the deal. By then, you'll understand totally what you're letting yourself in for. I don't want to hear 'I didn't know' or I didn't think you'd do that" when I fuck you for four hours straight. Or if I don't touch you for a month. It's my harem; you are agreeing to be my fuck toy for five years. If you sign it, I expect you to stick to it."

He nodded. "That survey I never got. It was really that sex game, wasn't it?"

"Have to weed out applicants somehow."

He glanced over his shoulder. Once he seemed assured that no one was listening, he actually looked me in the eye. "I used to have a Master."

That caught me off-guard. "You were a sex slave."

He nodded. "Back home - in Israel." He swallowed hard. "My older brother. He - he was killed. A car bombing. Wrong place at the wrong time. I'm over that." He sniffed. "Mostly. Anyway. The thing I couldn't get used to was not having a master. I thought it was just Levi, but Rabbi Meyer made me see that it was anyone who would control me."

"And you think I can control you."

"I know you can." He sounded wistful. "I've listened to you with the sons."

"And because you're an experienced slave, you think you should skip the three months? I should break the rules for you?"

"I don't need..."

"So, just so I'm clear on this, you want to be my slave, but you don't want to follow my first rule?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.