The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 47

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I reached my limit in St. Tropez.

We had two weeks so I made the boys each pick a different thing to do - the twins tried to pick together, but I made them be individual.

"Actually, Boss..." Yann hesitated. "I was hoping I could take a couple days off while we were there." From Yann, that was a stunner. "See, I haven't been home in years, and my parents don't email, and Breton is only an hour away by plane, so..."

I nodded. "So. Overnight in Breton. Sounds good; I've never been to the Northern Coast. Juan, you and Yann make the arrangements for all of us."

"All of us?" Yann looked shocked.

"Yep." I smirked. "And you're not getting a day off for this. In fact, just for asking, Ivan, when you go pick up groceries, don't you pass the Mall?"

"Yeah."

"Good. Pick up a dress for Yann. Don't let him see it. I want it to be a surprise. Nothing too fancy; something he can wear to dinner. You boys should take your sister out more often." The group snickered as Yann turned deep red.

The only thing about the trip that I hated was that I couldn't buy out first class and I was too cheap to charter a private plane. So we all flew business class. I used e-ticketing religiously, avoid metal, and ship my luggage to the hotel, so check in and security were always a breeze.

The boys, at my request, had all dressed to facilitate that. They all wore slip-on shoes and pants - or tights - that didn't need a belt. They on their own decided to coordinate their wardrobe and were all wearing some shade of blue. And of course, they were all wearing the come-and-get-it undies.

I saw several heads turn to watch them go by. I saw several cameras flash too. I smiled and enjoyed the vicarious attention; my boys looked like an ad campaign for "the colors of Benneton".

A pre-teen girl did approach Juan while we were waiting at the gate. They spoke for a moment and Juan laughed. Then he got up, took her hand, and they headed somewhere. They paused just long enough to wave at me, and then they headed to the gate diagonally across from us.

"Where's he off to?" Sean asked, handing me a cup of coffee.

"I think he has a fan club. See the excited teens over there?"

Sean burst into laughter and pulled out his camera. He took a few photos of Juan taking pictures with the girls then took the pictures to share with his brothers. Eventually, Juan made it back to our gate, laughing to himself.

"Is that my competition?" I asked.

"They're adorable! They think I look like some boy on Teen Disney."

I had to laugh. "I'm sure you do."

"I told them it wasn't me, but they didn't believe me. I had to show their mom my ID to get away."

"You know you'll never live that down, right?"

He rolled his eyes. "I know."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.