The Boys at John's House
Chapter 46

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

The patio enclosure Yann and Janos built involved sliding glass walls and tile floors and an atrium.

They hired a couple contractors to come build the whole thing and it took about a week to finish the structure, but when they were done, my pool could be converted from outdoor to indoor in three minutes.

The atrium/garden they installed next to it was part inside, part outside, and part convertible. The twins both worked on it, but for most of the actual plants, they hired a gardener.

"The gardener is here, Boss." One of the twins came to the den to tell me.

I wasn't a huge fan of football, but I did like occasionally having a beer and catching the game. My den had a 150" flat screen for just those kinds of events.

"Good." I flipped off the TV - and nearly fell over when I stood up and saw what he was actually wearing.

The twins - I still couldn't tell them apart - had finally bought some clothes of their own, but must have gotten them from sluts-R-us. They always wore the same outfit, but in a different color. I knew Juan and Ivan had taken them to get a few respectable suits, which the twins wore around my clients. But everywhere else, they had an array of eye-popping garments that made me wonder if I could wait three months to jump them.

Today this one wore a translucent blue dress shirt, unbuttoned to about mid chest. They were both absolutely hairless below the eyebrows, and surprisingly cut. Instead of normal men's pants, he had on what looked to me like dark blue stockings. The shirt fell long enough to cover his crotch, but the bulge was too prominent to be hidden by something so thin.

All of the boys had that 'problem' now. Yann's underwear choice had infected the whole group and if they were wearing anything under at all, it was something that made them all look like a python stuffed into a coin purse.

Not that I was complaining.

The twin turned around and I saw that his tights had a zipper that split his ass into two nice, easily accessible sections. I checked to make sure I wasn't drooling and followed him to the new garden.

The other twin was wearing the same outfit in green. Yann was wearing it in brown. A guy I didn't recognize was watching Yann bend over instead of watching the instructions Yann was giving.

"We get a new uniform?" I asked.

"No." Yann laughed, standing and turning to me. "But I think everyone did get this set. Boss this is the gardener, Ian. Ian, this is Mr. Jons."

"G'day, sir." Ian looked up with a start - like he forgot where he was. Still, he smiled and offered his hand. He was an Aussie beauty; brown hair, streaked blond by the sun and skin tanned a medium brown. His shoulders were as wide as Sean's, and overall he was more muscular than my collection of tapered pretty boys.

"So what do you think?" I asked as we shook. "Of this garden idea, I mean."

"Oy, well," he grinned wickedly as if he knew exactly what I was alluding to. "There's plenty of light both in and out. We can put a few big, thick things out front and follow them with some lovely, pretty things in the rear, eh?"

"Ian, huh?" I grinned at him. "I see great minds think alike."

"Janos?" Juan came out, headset on, staring at his phone. He was wearing the same outfit in a soft grey. "Honey, I need the - oh, hi Papi. Honey, where did you put the quote for that Italian place?"

The one in blue perked up. "I filed it like you say, ja?"

"Hold on just a moment, ok?" He tapped the phone. "Honey, if you filed it like I said, I'd know where it was. You, come, now."

Blue glanced at Green. "Ja." Blue said. He sighed and followed Juan back into the house. Ian's eyes followed them.

"Yann," I nodded. "Do what you want, just remember you two are gonna have to maintain it." I chuckled. "Unless we hire a full-time gardener."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.