The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 43

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

Sweetcakes wore a gag he'd started carrying on him whenever we went out. Greedy just had to make due with Sweetcakes' cock to stay quiet.

Carly had had a servant show us to a suite where we could 'refresh' ourselves. I took that to mean 'fuck Greedy until he bursts'.

The built-in cock rings kept Greedy semi-hard, but didn't constrict enough to create a health risk. He did tend to wear a second ring around his tip to keep himself from spurting before somebody could swallow it.

We'd taken the tip ring off as soon as we closed the door. He'd come as soon as I touched him and stayed hard afterward. I'd removed the dress so it didn't get stained. I definitely wanted to keep it.

I knew Sweetcakes had feed Greedy a load when he took off the gag and kissed the boy hungrily. It was probably weak, but I loved watching the boys swap jizz. It didn't get me off, but it got me close. When Sweetcakes kissed me, I found he'd saved some jizz for me and that did get me off.

"Where's that butt plug, Sweetcakes?" I panted, not pulling out yet. Greedy had been wearing the plug all day. "It would be bad if this spilled down your legs all afternoon." Greedy moaned.

Sweetcakes found the toy and we got it inserted without too much jizz loss. The three of us showered and after, Sweetcakes sucked Greedy hard again and I put the thong and ring back on him. Then we dressed and joined the party.

"Oh my God," Yann moaned. "I want to cum again already." The bulge in his dress really was obscene. And people around us were definitely noticing it.

"Oh." Carly looked flustered. "I'd thought you'd change clothes." She glanced around the room as if she could put the genie back in the bottle.

"I thought he looked cute." I said smoothly. "The poor boy's just a little over excited. I'm sure no one will notice after a while."

"Uh, sure." She did not sound convinced.

"Carly!" We all turned toward the voice. An older man in an elegant suit approached us. "Are these your guests? Come on, we've all waited long enough for this."

"Oh. Uh, Dad..."

I stepped away from her and gave her father a firm handshake. "How do you do? John Jons. I'm actually a colleague of Pierce's. We invested in a few real estate deals together over the years."

"Well! Glad to meet you!" He smiled honestly. "Good to hear the boy's not all talk. What are you doing these days?"

"Mostly retired. Play a little golf with JR Hollis. A little tennis every now and then. Occasionally I answer the phone when Gloria Tavish calls."

He laughed. "We all make that mistake now and again. Hollis, eh? He won't play me these day; got tired of losing, I'll wager."

I laughed. "That left slice of his kills him every time. We should play a few holes; compare a few notes."

"Let's do that." He agreed.

"Yann." I looked over my shoulder. "Call Juan. See if I'm free," I looked back at Carly's father, "Wednesday? Is that good for you?"

He looked a bit surprised, but not actually thrown. "Wednesday? Should be." He chuckled. "Here. Let me give you the number so your people can call mine to confirm." Ivan handed me my calendar when I reached for it and I handed it over. "Haven't joined the 21st century yet?"

"Oh I'll transfer it later, but pen and paper doesn't corrupt and doesn't crash."

"True." He nodded. "Very true."

"Stan," a woman who looked like an older Carly rushed in, "did you find... ? Oh! Everyone is waiting and Pierce is getting impatient."

"Yes, yes, dear. We're coming. Dear, this is John Jons; John, my wife Olivia."

"A pleasure, ma'am." I squeezed her hand warmly.

"Thank you. I'm sorry, but we're terribly behind schedule."

"And I've been chatting about golf with Stan." I smiled. "Entirely my fault."

"Later, later!" She shooed us out to the lawn.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.